Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thinking of changing out my spark plugs. Any one have some positive results with a particular set? I was leaning towards trying NGK Iridium HEMI Performance Spark plugs. Think they are on sale for $7.

·
Premium Member
1,655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
To be honest I'm not sure? I'm driving down to HHP this Thursday to add some more updates and dial in my dyno tune. I will go over everything then. There was a lot of confusion with my build as I was dealing mostly with Jeff who is great and Josh was doing the build in his shop.

If I didn't have a blown motor I would have been much more involved, but you live and learn. So basically I paid a little more to have a Tony BES motor bishop then going for the great sales prices that this forum offers.plus in the end it came down to Arrington and HHP and I just wanted a different build. Seems like everyone has a pwr build as their base so I wanted to change the medium and see what results I could get.

·
Premium Member
17,140 Posts
I just switched to running Iridiums. I ran the Copper NGK's forever when I was NA. Then switched to Brisk for t turbo. The 12's fouled out too easily. Found out I should have run 14's. I've switched to the NGK's and can say that they've lasted longer than the Brisks. Maybe I'll give the Brisk 14's a shot later on. For now though, I'm sticking with the Iridiums.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts