Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey all,

I'm cleaning out all of my auto parts from the last several years, and have been posting parts on each of the applicable forums. I have a few things left over from my SRT8, so I thought I'd release them back into the stream. :p

10-30-11 Updates: - Prices now include shipping!!

Predator SOLD
Gauges SOLD
D1S Bulbs Reduced to $22.50 SHIPPED - PENDING
LED Bulbs SOLD

I do accept PayPal, but would prefer to save the 3% - so, you can send as a gift or pay the fees on your end.

Predator is sold.

Next, here's a gauge pod with two Aeroforce Interceptor gauges. The gauges are the blue/black variety, with blue LEDs. Complete with splitter cable, in really great shape. The pod fits on the dash on the SRT8, and can be secured with double-faced tape (that's what I used) to make the install look very nice. I'm not sure who the manufacturer was on the pod, but it's fairly nice looking. SOLD

Lastly, I have a set of 6000k D1S bulbs that I bought from DDM, and used them less than a month. Very nice looking, 6000k blueish-white color - very bright. Cost around $60 with shipping. Reduced to $22.50 SHIPPED

Please feel free to send me questions, etc. Thanks for looking!

-Sean

·
Registered
665 Posts
Interested in the Pod and gauges any pics mounted and would you ship to Toronto Canada zip M4B-1A8 ? LMK Pat

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Prices dropped on all items.

All LEDs are sold.

1) iJDMTOY 3157 60 SMD LED Switchback Turn Signals - Xenon White & Amber Signal - More info here: http://store.ijdmtoy.com/Switchback-3157-LED-Corner-Blinker-Signal-Lights-p/led_dc_3157_sku39.htm

2) iJDMTOY 42mm Festoon 6-SMD Bulbs for the front driver/passenger courtesy / map lights. These are awesomely bright, can't even describe. Color is true Xenon white, probably around 5500-6000k. More info here: http://store.ijdmtoy.com/SMD-LED-Map-Dome-Interior-bulbs-578-211-2-Festoon-p/led_6smd_d42_sku23.htm

Both sets PLUS Arcol 50w resistors - SOLD.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Marked everything down.

Predator -> $225
Gauges -> $300
D1S Bulbs -> $25
LEDs -> $30 for both sets.

·
Premium Member
1,166 Posts
got any pics of the gauge pod installed?

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Negative on that one. I can look back in pictures and videos - perhaps I'll come up with something.

At the $300 price, the pod is just a freebie. That's $100 off on the gauges.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
LED set is sold.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Predator pending sale.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Predator is sold. All PMs replied to.

Yep - the 3157 bulb was used in the 2007 GCSRT, so they will work.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
LED bulbs are all sold.

Dropping gauges and pod to $290 SHIPPED.

Dropping D1S HIDs to $22.50 SHIPPED. You can't buy Chinese eBay bulbs for under $29.

·
Registered
665 Posts
Still interested if you have a pic mounted I can't seem to picture it where you had them .LMK Pat

1 - 14 of 14 Posts