Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey all,

I sold my Jeep not too long ago and just looking to get rid of the rest of the parts I have for it.

$75 shipped obo-1st item is a Diablo Predator Tuner U7135 i think is the model number. I can't guarantee it is unmarried, I contacted Diablo and they informed me to unmarry the predator from my jeep, all I needed to do was flash back the factory tune, which the night before I sold her, I attempted to do this, but it kept getting stuck at "Turn Key Off" it would never proceed. Since I don't know if it is fully unmarried, I am willing to let it go well below what others are priced at. Does not come with the pc interface cable because I did not get it from the previous owner.

$100 shipped obo-2nd item is a brand new in the box still with hardware front set of eibach springs for a WK1 SRT. My Jeep needed new rear eibachs desperately when I got it so I bought the full set and had no use for these. This is your chance to get them cheap and you can purchase just the rears from eibach and save yourself some money.

Please e-mail me if you are interested, my email is [email protected]. I don't check these boards very often anymore. Will post pics of the items when I get home from work tonight.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
What all is involved in the getting it unmarried if it is still married? I didn't realize unmarried ones were selling for that, I just looked on the front page and saw one selling for 215.

BTW, I'm in AL and the closest SRT owner I know of is 3 hours away in ATL.

·
Registered
5,047 Posts
What all is involved in the getting it unmarried if it is still married? I didn't realize unmarried ones were selling for that, I just looked on the front page and saw one selling for 215.

BTW, I'm in AL and the closest SRT owner I know of is 3 hours away in ATL.
129 bucks and a call to diablo to get it unlocked. You should also be able to find out if it is already unlocked. Send diablotoona or diablosport-Jon or [email protected] a pm, any of them can help you out.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
129 bucks and a call to diablo to get it unlocked. You should also be able to find out if it is already unlocked. Send diablotoona or diablosport-Jon or [email protected] a pm, any of them can help you out.
Thanks for the help ekaz!

·
Registered
914 Posts
Good luck with the sale.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Springs are pending.

After doing more research on the tuner and the locked situation, it sounds like it is indeed still married to my truck since the key process never completed.

I'm pretty tech savvy and could probably unmarry it from my truck on my own by resetting the RAM on the tuner, but that would involve me buying the PC kit, and I don't want to do that. Dropping the price on the predator, $75 shipped, take it away.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Predator is gone.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.