Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys just after some input here.

Thinking I'm going to go with the PPP stage 3 cam with springs, locks and push rods on stock head and bottom end. Might Also go a small squirt of Nos down the track too, maybe 100-125 shot.
Would this cam be suited or go straight to the PPP N2O cam?

Cheers!

·
Registered
4,269 Posts
For such a small shot I don't think it matters.

That's a big cam for stock heads though.. I think there's power to gain if you port the heads especially if your using a big cam like that.
Also it's good to know where you want to be as far as power... If you want a to go F/I down the road your gonna want a different cam than that. Just my .02

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah I'd love to go a set of heads and FI tho would get butt raped on postage etc, and not much right hand drive turbo options..besides going full custom..

Will probably go the stage2 or SRT max...gotta choose it right the first time with being in Australia!

·
Registered
4,269 Posts
I understand... I think the stage 2 works great as a NA cam and if you ever decide to go FI down the road it will still work well for that too.

·
Registered
11,237 Posts
Why not the PPP stage 2 , like the one Harrison has ? I would also be looking at a Stall Converter as well .

·
Premium Member
5,199 Posts
i agree. especially if ur gonna be squeezing i dont think a big cam liek that is needed. go with either the stage 2 from pp. the little boy or the pwr220 wich is what i have. now that my toned is pretty near dialed in i am very happy with this cam

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Plenty of good info here guys cheers!
Have seen most go with a TC around the 3200-3500 mark am I right? That is one part I'd have to get shipped because I doubt anyone here would be able to make one up.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts