Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 116 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know guys are always looking for videos of cams......but maybe if they saw some pics and made some lopey noises out loud they would get the same effect??

:D

Anyways....enough typing on with the PICS!

And if you want to add headers, you'll need to make louder and deeper sounds here:

Oh, and for all you that like to know specs......PPP Pro Series Stage 1, PSI 1511 and American Racing 1.75" w/high flows.

:rofl:

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
DAMNNNNNNNNN....That thing sounds mean!!

Reactions: DCSpecial

·
Premium Member
7,299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
DAMNNNNNNNNN....That thing sounds mean!!
It does when I see those parts and start making lopey sounds too. LOL

So Dan, how much power will this cam make? :rofl:

Really, those AR headers look pimp! But everyone in the office thought I was losing it when I started making all those sounds.... :eek:
I think if herseyboy can get me a few revs that I will be making mad power, LOL.

Just show your co-workers the pics.....they'll join in. It will be extra badass sounding then.

·
Super Moderator
11,080 Posts
From the sounds that I'm making, I feel it has to be at least 80-100 hp gain. Shit, I think I hear some knock. How does this compare to a little boy?

·
Premium Member
7,299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
From the sounds that I'm making, I feel it has to be at least 80-100 hp gain. Shit, I think I hear some knock. How does this compare to a little boy?
Nice! It must not be your first rodeo with these. I better get herseyboy on that knock in your head. LOL.
As for the little boy.......well, I think once I add some fuel to my tune, maybe a couple of degrees across the board and some race fuel that I'll decimate all, LMFAO.

Nice man. How come theres only one cam? How is it compared to a lil boy? Lol

Edit; chad types faster.
Sent from my LG-P925g using AutoGuide.com App
I decided to keep stock for the other cam......thought it might lope harder only changing one :cool:

·
Has Been
8,532 Posts
How come mine doesn't sound like that?

·
Super Moderator
11,080 Posts

·
Registered
1,069 Posts

·
Has Been
8,532 Posts
Yeah, you felt that his jeep might have some pep once the adaptives started to adapt to my liberal use of the skinny pedal. LOL.
Lol I have no clue what you are taking about :D

·
Registered
5,046 Posts
I can't imagine what this setup sounds like at all....is my brain broken? LOL
oh wait....this is my old cam, I know exactly what it sounds like. :)

·
Premium Member
7,299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I can't imagine what this setup sounds like at all....is my brain broken? LOL
oh wait....this is my old cam, I know exactly what it sounds like. :)
Yes.

And Yes.

LOL

Damn I would have never thought those few parts would make it sound exactly the same as a top fuel dragster. Sounds wicked.

Jim

Tell me about it Jim......it is sexy sounding. :D

1 - 20 of 116 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.