Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
568 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Me and a good buddy raced on the way back from my cabin. Ive posted this before, but I know hes a member to a TBSS forum and hope by some dumb luck he stumbles across this and sees that Ive been posting it on the net. Stock vs Stock :rofl:

·
Premium Member
1,209 Posts
nice!! I never seem to find one thats willing to race. Everyone I come across one and try to mess with them they get scared and back off!

·
Registered
568 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
nice!! I never seem to find one thats willing to race. Everyone I come across one and try to mess with them they get scared and back off!
Hahaha I always ***** that no one ever wants to play. Whether highway or stoplights, its impossible, EXCEPT hondas with fart cans. Those bastards always want to run, I actually feel embarrassed when they rev up and take off. Gives me a chance to find a good song, turn TC off and still manage to pass them.

·
Registered
611 Posts
Every second of the vid the TB kept getting smaller lol. Funny at the end when he switched to your lane as if to give up, or maybe he was trying to draft behind you. That was an ass whoopin.

·
Premium Member
1,209 Posts
Haha I don't even bother with those damn ricers, I put my window down and make sure they see me laughing at them

·
Registered
11,229 Posts
Ha ha ha with a truck full of stuff too ...

·
Premium Member
1,405 Posts
Jeep SRT8 FTW!!!

·
Registered
271 Posts
I can never find one that wants to play. Nice kill.

·
Premium Member
17,169 Posts
Every time a stock Jeep beats a stock TBSS, 1000 kittens die a fiery death....... and I LIKE IT!! Nice azz whippin' there man!!!

·
Spinning aint winning!!
1,038 Posts
Those TBSS's are weak. There was one running at the track the other day it was so slow I though he was having issues with it or something but then another came up and ran just as slow and then I realized that is real life for them.:D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.