With the new wing and whipple you can't see

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Reactions: 07ginger

·
Registered
3,539 Posts
With the new wing and whipple you can't see

Stop being a tease and show us the whipple!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: wolf

·
Registered
467 Posts
Here's a few dirty pics of the corvette ls based whipple. Its crazy how the whipple angles up. Had to put on the cf hood I was about to sell bc the factory hood wouldn't close. She's dialed in now and just vicious.
Big thanks to Ivoidwarranties for help with the build.
Putting her in the first truck/suv class for streetcar takeover in Atlanta in May.

·
Registered
449 Posts

Ported tb and mani with some black paint and a detail to finish the day.

·
i dont like you...
627 Posts
new blendmount for the mirror connection for the R3, i also opted for the mirror connection that taps into the mirror harness (when keyed on fuse). not the best detector but it does the job and lights up in red to match all the LEDs at night

·
Registered
3,539 Posts
new blendmount for the mirror connection for the R3, i also opted for the mirror connection that taps into the mirror harness (when keyed on fuse). not the best detector but it does the job and lights up in red to match all the LEDs at night View attachment 230542
I have the same unit and it’s ability to detect is insanely far. However it does not smart learn like my other one so it goes off on anything and does not lockout some signals automatically.

·
i dont like you...
627 Posts
I have the same unit and it’s ability to detect is insanely far. However it does not smart learn like my other one so it goes off on anything and does not lockout some signals automatically.

insanely far! it was detecting laser from the floor of the jeep! but by the time ya hear that laser - they already got your speed lol but it does do the job. City is nice but I'm a thruway guy

·
Registered
3,539 Posts

Love looking at her on the new floor!

·
Registered
3,539 Posts
6561 - 6580 of 6598 Posts