Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

· Registered
5,848 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
One of the LX guys is proposing a meet next weekend. He's talking breakfast and coffee, but that's too early for me. Just throwing it out there to see what kind of interest there is. No specific time or place has been picked. So suggestions are welcomed...

wink

· Registered
5,848 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'm in! I'll let the newbs know about it. There is a great spot called Pegasus. Awesome food and good prices. Let's get everyone there!!!
10:30 at Pegasus!! Let's get the word out. All makes/models welcome but let's get as many jeeps there as possible!!!
Pegasus it is! I'll update the other sites. Hopefully we'll have a good turnout.

Travis, alert the troops please!

wink

· Registered
5,848 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
Okay Gents, I think I can make this one.... 10:30 AM, Sunday Feb. 12th... pray for good weather.

By the way, I'm also planning to join the Modern Mopar Muscle club at the first Car show of the season in Colorado Springs on Saturday, Feb. 11th. Word is that it is a first annual benefit show to raise money for the American Heart Association, Sponsored by ROSS clothing store located at 302 Main St. in Colorado Springs. All cars welcome, fee will be around $10 a car (tax deductable) and Ross will award Gift Cards to their top picks and winners. Time to be there is 12:00 Noon.

If there are any changes, I'll edit this post.
Good deal Bill! See you Sunday...

wink

· Registered
5,848 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
After checking several weather sites it looks like snow on Sunday. I've posted on the other sites to see if they can make it Saturday. If there are confirmations we can move the meet to Saturday. Otherwise I'm gonna bail.

wink

· Registered
5,848 Posts
Discussion Starter · #36 ·
Oh, so we're not good enough for you to come hang out with...I see how it is. ;)
You know it! I've already seen your ugly mugs. :roll eyes:

It's a long drive for me and I've got a busy weekend with work, so I'd like to see a big turnout for once... I'd also like to see some fresh blood in the ecosystem, and maybe enough participation for a regular thang... Already got one committed to Sat from LX Land. Waiting to see what the other sites produce...

wink

· Registered
5,848 Posts
Discussion Starter · #40 ·
Still snow on the forecast for tonight and tomorrow morning in my area.

We still doing this?
Kind of up in the air, pun not intended, at this point. Sunday looks clear right now and might be better. Steve says 20% means it probably won't snow tomorrow. I think we'd have a better turnout Sunday as several on the other sites have to work tomorrow. Guess we'll see what the majority says tonight and go with that. I'll try to monitor all the threads and keep them updated...

wink

· Registered
5,848 Posts
Discussion Starter · #45 ·
I'm bailing for today. Looks like snow most of the morning down there, and it's been snowing all night up here.

If anyone wants to try tomorrow I'm game if the weather is better. Not taking The Beast out in this weather.

wink

· Registered
5,848 Posts
Discussion Starter · #49 ·
This meet has been rescheduled for Sat 21 at noon. Same place, Pegasus in Castle Rock.
Supposed to be good attendance, and even some exotics. Hope to see you there…

A marks the spot. Pegasus, 313 Jerry St. Castle Rock, Co

wink

Attachments

· Registered
5,848 Posts
Discussion Starter · #55 ·
I'm in!!!!!!!
Cool! Should be a good turnout. Steve will probably bring a few up from the Springs.

Sorry boys, I'll be back in nebraska for a wedding. Have fun
Catch you next time bud!

the jeep... she has been sittin for a while and i didnt tag it when they expired! but i am in and ill get my pops to bring the vette
Ah, that kind of plate. Yeah bring your dad. You coming to Bandi Saturday?

wink

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.