Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 73 Posts

·
Registered
5,848 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
One of the LX guys is proposing a meet next weekend. He's talking breakfast and coffee, but that's too early for me. Just throwing it out there to see what kind of interest there is. No specific time or place has been picked. So suggestions are welcomed...

wink

·
Registered
2,123 Posts
Ok just let us know wink

·
Registered
1,778 Posts
It looks like it's Sun 11th for brunch, but I don't know Castle Rock. Maybe Roger or someone will chime in on a place to eat. Preferably with lots of parking. Looks like we'll have folks from three sites joining in. I'm thinking 10-11 ish...

wink
I'm in! I'll let the newbs know about it. There is a great spot called Pegasus. Awesome food and good prices. Let's get everyone there!!!

·
Registered
5,848 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'm in! I'll let the newbs know about it. There is a great spot called Pegasus. Awesome food and good prices. Let's get everyone there!!!
10:30 at Pegasus!! Let's get the word out. All makes/models welcome but let's get as many jeeps there as possible!!!
Pegasus it is! I'll update the other sites. Hopefully we'll have a good turnout.

Travis, alert the troops please!

wink

·
Registered
2,123 Posts
Its saturday if its the 11th! And ive sent out the text!

1 - 20 of 73 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.