Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ca fait chier, mais l hiver senvient. Y en as tu qui ont commencer a penser aux pneus d hiver? Y en as tu qui ont deja acheter chez Tire Rack ou Discount Tire? C est quoi ton setup pour l hiver? Moi j ai des pirerlli scorpion 20 X 255 aux 4 coins, pis je rest pris partout. Y en as tu qui ont des TPMS jobber, ca marche ou non?

·
Registered
8,340 Posts
uhhhh, yeah..... lol... Sorry for the threadcrapping... I'm a postwhore, its a personal issue..

·
Registered
48 Posts
haha...

here's what google translate says:
It's been shit, but the winter senvient. Y did you have to start thinking about winter tires? Y did you have already purchased from Tire Rack or Discount Tire? C What's your setup for the winter? J I have the scorpion pirerlli 20 X 255 at the 4 corners, worse I got stuck everywhere. Y did you have the TPMS jobber, it works or not?

i THINK he's asking what winter tires you get, and do the TPMS sensors work????

Reactions: Rambit

·
Registered
8,340 Posts
Well, in english, a lot of guys for hardcore winter tires get the blizzaks... and the tpms should work...

·
Premium Lurker
4,232 Posts
Well, in english, a lot of guys for hardcore winter tires get the blizzaks... and the tpms should work...
En Français:

"Beaucoup de gars pour les pneus d'hiver Hardcore obtenir le Blizzaks... et le TPMS devrait fonctionner..." :)

·
Premium Member
666 Posts
Jai le setup de Tire Rack avec les F10 et Blizzak DM-V1 + TPMS. Ca va etre mon 2e hiver avec en Alberta. Jimagine que tu es au QC.. un setup 18 au lieu de 20 serait a ton avantage.

·
Premium Member
16,354 Posts
I'm glad I am sober.. :lol: Already this thread would have my head spinning.

AS mentioned, most guys run a set of blizzaks and was it 17 or 18" rims?

·
PWR - Boosted & Stroked
8,565 Posts
Its 18's most run with the 255/55/18 & tpms changed sometime but not sure when. Newer years don't work in older years & vice versa.

Jim

·
STAGE6,LPM,PARAMOUNT,JBT
201 Posts
Tires

The best winter tire for me is Nokian Hakkapelitta studded. I have em now 2 years and they're worth every penny! They perform in any situation and stick like glue on highway speeds, snow and ice. The sound the studs make only makes your ride look meaner. When you remove the traction control as much as i do :D and allow the four wheel drive system to work fully.... All i can say is WOW!!

·
Registered
77 Posts
The best winter tire for me is Nokian Hakkapelitta studded. I have em now 2 years and they're worth every penny! They perform in any situation and stick like glue on highway speeds, snow and ice. The sound the studs make only makes your ride look meaner. When you remove the traction control as much as i do :D and allow the four wheel drive system to work fully.... All i can say is WOW!!
I'm running the same setup that I managed to get off of Alex at Autoworx. 18s, studded, spacers, sensors. I'd be worried without them in winter, lol.

·
Registered
77 Posts
And in passing, are you tommy from leasebusters? if so, I'm the kid from sticky media who really wanted one, lol. I managed to pickup an 07 last year and made the calendar. We'll have to do up a small meet sometime. Have a wicked day.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts