Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
970 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
guys i'm trying to get Johan my stock tune and all the info so he can write me the tune, i've tried 4 different computers and it won't recognize the driver in any, i've tried everything, spoke to diablo 100times i get to where it says do a power cycle to update tool, than i do it and my computer says not responding, i've been doing this for 4 hours what do I do??

·
Registered
5,014 Posts
what error are you getting? what have you done so far?

·
Registered
970 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
I have downloaded the DS, than the prolific, i downloaded the 9r29 software nd save to desktop, than i plug tuner in and update tuner, click the 9r29 software to update than it says to do a power cycle so i unplug the power, plug it back in and than my computer stops responding. I went to diablosport.com/drivers downloaded that, uninstalled prolific, than reinstalled it and nothing happens, i get the same power cycle not responding screen. right now i'm running on windows 7. it's been 4 hours fml!!

·
Registered
970 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
finally got it!!! after installing the little disk they gave me

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
finally got it!!! after installing the little disk they gave me
Damn I think I gotta get the driver too. Are you going to d and b tonight? Id give yu a few bucks for the driver or send it to you if you wanted it back. My predator didn't come with one...

Sent from my PC36100 using AutoGuide App

·
Banned
1,577 Posts
hockeyrefs shit worked on my computer...im running windows 7 64 bit..i tried downloading the 64 bit version didnt work n the version on the disk is 32 bit n it worked so if ur running a 64 bit try the 32 bit

·
Registered
1 Posts
hi guys i dont know how to tune my jeep with diablo could anybody help me to tuny my jeep it got healders l/t and catback and filter and cam:p?

·
Registered
970 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
hi guys i dont know how to tune my jeep with diablo could anybody help me to tuny my jeep it got healders l/t and catback and filter and cam:p?
you need to get a tune from johan or jerseyboy, and than tell them your mods, and than he'll email you a basic tune for your mods, make him a datalog driving around with the tune he sent you, and than he'll make more adjustments if needed. If you go with Johan, he'll explain in more detail how to do everything when you contact him

1 - 8 of 8 Posts