Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
3,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey, I just did the Plasti Dip spray on my rims. I have to say this stuff looks really good. I can't believe how easy it is to do, and how good it came out. It came out way darker than I thought it would. It's looks just like powder coating. For all you guys that wanted to know how easy it is to get off, I let the first rim dry and peeled the whole thing off to see how much of a PITA it would be. Came off in one pull. Then you just rub the rest off with your finger. Took 5 min to get it off. I have already washed them once, and they look as good as when I first did it. I really love this stuff. Could someone please transfer these pics over for me. Thanks

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10150360441810901&set=a.10150360440945901.405906.563230900&type=1&theater

·
Registered
8,340 Posts
I can't get that link to work...

·
Registered
3,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Oh ya, Sorry guys I wish I knew how to do that, this pocket book I'm on doesn't have the technology.

·
Registered
8,340 Posts
I wanna see that in person!!! Looks great!

·
Super Moderator
10,999 Posts
What's with the scratches on the doors?

·
PWR - Boosted & Stroked
8,565 Posts
Looks good. I might have to get me some of that to play with. With it coming off as essy as it does. Seems like a good option to see how something looks before you spend the money to have it painted.

Jim

·
Registered
3,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Looks good. I might have to get me some of that to play with. With it coming off as essy as it does. Seems like a good option to see how something looks before you spend the money to have it painted.

Jim
It is SUCH a good way to try that, but you'll be surprised at how good it looks in person. You might forget painting all together.

·
Super Moderator
10,999 Posts

·
That'l Buff Out
1,559 Posts
looks nice!, love the name of the photo album, rim job haha ;)

1 - 20 of 33 Posts