Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
532 Posts
That looks great. Can u explain the process in more detail (prep, number of coats,....). Also how did u remove it and how will you re-attach? I was planning on getting a CF rear step but may attempt this first. Appreciate it. Thx :)

Sent from my Autoguide iPad app

·
Registered
3,880 Posts
Wash.......Dry........4 coats. Allow about 30 min between coats. Will come out flawless. Love that stuff.

Heads up....clean off the nozzle after each coat. I find it clogs easily after a round of spraying. Save you some splatter.

Oh ya...there are 4 or 5 clips when you open the trunk. Pops right off.

·
Registered
532 Posts
Thanks!

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
if you guys get tired of the fading and peeling and are wanting a more permanent solution....pm me! i know a way! :D
dont want to post it up ?

·
Premium Member
1,131 Posts
Just post it.

Roll Out!!

Reactions: Edmonton SRT

·
Registered
611 Posts
Looks good. I did mine 2 weeks ago, love that stuff.

·
Registered
2,972 Posts
heres a hint! ;) the rear step would get a clear coat and its just as protected as your paint job. so no more peeling/fading. im getting ready to do an extra front chrome strip i have as well.

before:

After:

·
Premium Member
1,131 Posts
Looks like I have a weekend project coming up.

Roll Out!!

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
i've done most of the stuff under my hood. im waiting to do one more part then i'll post up my completed engine bay
Hydro graphics is what your doing I bet?

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
Correct.... and looks amazing!
I'm actually seeing a Guy about it next Monday for my A pillars and fuse box covers. Unless you can give me a better deal :D

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.