Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
596 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I coming back to the Jeep world again. Sold the 2010, went back to diesel, now back to the Hemi. Ordering mineral grey, no sunroof or 3 season tires. Question, I live in Maryland is it worth the extra dough for the 3 seasons?

I dropped a line to resumespeed, but does anybody know how long its taking for a new build?

Also as soon as it arrives I will be heading to my friends spring company to make some lowering springs? Any input on what you guys want as far as drop.

Also my other friend is a stainless genius, I will be working with him to come up with some kind of exhaust system that will not break the bank. Any input you guys have hear would be great, what type or brand of mufflers, tips anything that would save me time.

Its going to be a tough couple of weeks to come, I need to buy some sleeping pills:).

·
JEEP SRT since 2006
1,294 Posts
I coming back to the Jeep world again. Sold the 2010, went back to diesel, now back to the Hemi. Ordering mineral grey, no sunroof or 3 season tires. Question, I live in Maryland is it worth the extra dough for the 3 seasons?

I dropped a line to resumespeed, but does anybody know how long its taking for a new build?

Also as soon as it arrives I will be heading to my friends spring company to make some lowering springs? Any input on what you guys want as far as drop.

Also my other friend is a stainless genius, I will be working with him to come up with some kind of exhaust system that will not break the bank. Any input you guys have hear would be great, what type or brand of mufflers, tips anything that would save me time.

Its going to be a tough couple of weeks to come, I need to buy some sleeping pills:).
Good choice on the best color! If you have to drive every day I'm not sure how the 3 seasons would suit you in our winter months.

·
The Traveler
5,264 Posts
3 seasons are for 40 degrees and above.

Sent from my iPhone 4S

·
The Traveler
5,264 Posts
All seasons are the default. 3 season are an upgrade option for $895

Sent from my iPhone 4S

·
PWR - Boosted & Stroked
8,565 Posts
If when its ordered make sure the dealer marks it as sold & puts your name on it when entering it in the system. Only takes them 2 minutes to order. Be sure they also set your order up with your email that way you will receive 3 email updates with info on how to track. The second one I ordered only took 9-10wks from order to delivery. The first one ordered in June not marked as sold still hasn't came in.

Jim

·
Premium Member
220 Posts
There's a min grey one I looked at right before I purchased mine, still available I believe. Not sure you'd be interested but thought I'd pass it along anyway. Has big sunroof, tow pkg, upgraded audio and all season tires, maybe those options are not to your liking, but its built and on the showroom floor. PM me if you want more details.

·
The Traveler
5,264 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
funny, usually prices are more in the great white north.The two currencies have been so close to one another for so long now there should be no difference.Chrysler Canada is it's own separate identity but i think the price differences between the two countries should be rectified.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.