Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 456 Posts

·
Registered
5,844 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's been a long slow process, but then we're tackling new ground. She's under the knife as I type, but been so busy I haven't been able to get down there and see for myself. But I asked Michael to snap a few pics today. The tranny is out, and should've headed toward Bill today so he can supersize it. They've got the front end dismantled, and are prototyping the gear drive mount. As well as figuring out what won't be a part of the vehicle anymore. ;) Definitely gonna need a custom bracket for the a/c. It's also gonna look a bit different from the front to ensure cooling. We're still tossing around ideas on that, but looks like twin radiators will be part of it.

I'll have more news and pics at the link below as things progess...

Pigzilla Build Updates

wink

·
Registered
3,380 Posts
I thought this was your rig on their facebook page. Looks intense! I wish they were closer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5,844 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I thought this was your rig on their facebook page. Looks intense! I wish they were closer.
You and me both bud! Probably a good thing they aren't. Otherwise I'd probably be down there every day pestering them. I think they're tired enough of all my calls and emails. ;)

Michael sent me some larger clearer images this morning and you can see things a little better now. I've revised the page at the link above.

wink

·
Registered
7,764 Posts
Thanks bud! I believe you can never have too much power, but you can always not have enough.

wink

At least there will be someone to keep the vortech domination going. Where are the F1A procharger Jeeps? They go full Cookie Monster munching on belts before they get remotely close to a 9.

Where are you at JFRA

·
BlaBlaBla
5,083 Posts
I will live vicariously through you and wink

I'm sorry, but your vocabulary is much to copious for my slight comprehension. Too many sesquipedalian words.

1 - 20 of 456 Posts