Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
785 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I work for a European and China company at the Airport and we are sending over a 2012 Chrystler 300 srt8. It is going to be used for diplomatic purposes. It is bullet proof along with being completly armored. The car doors were extremely heavy and I guarentee the entire car must have weighed close to 5000 pounds. sorry if the pictures are not the best quality, I will try and get better pictures tonight of it. The control Panel in the middle of the car controls a speaker system out side the car along with a fire extinguisher and an auto lock system. There are a few more things but the entire car is armored out and fully loaded for diplomatic purposes. The dashboard is in kilometers an hour instead of miles per hour and i beleive they are on the opposite side but they might have just done that for the 2012 version. I know Bernie might move this to wk2 discussion .

·
Registered
785 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

·
Registered
785 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
785 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The name on the car is Lancia. We are shipping it to Fiat in Italy.

·
Registered
418 Posts
lancia is not gay..it has been around longer than some of you know...do a little search on Lancia Delta Integral and post here what you found :)....

·
http://www.cagannyc.com
1,737 Posts
Fiat owns Chrysler and Lancia! As well as Ferrari and many others. Might be a political issue to change the badge from an American brand to European since EU is not a big fan of US lately...

Back to Lancia Delta Integrale!! 6 time World Rally Champion! AWD Turbo charged mean MOFO!!!

I had an opportunity once to race with a group A Lancia at Rally Greece back in 1998 and can never forget the feeling!

Here is a tease of the beast!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Pics of 2012 Chrystler 300 srt8 European Version

I work for a European and China company at the Airport and we are sending over a 2012 Chrystler 300 srt8.
is that what they call Chryslers in Europe and Asia?

judging by the wheels, it looks to be an AWD car.

·
Registered
785 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Ya its a 6.4L hemi srt8 version. Like i said it is a diplomatic car. it has clean air suction and a built in fire extinguisher. It is for the italian secret service. i get to drive it a little on sunday when we build it for the plan. I just felt like I had to share it with you guys. The entire car is bullet proof like I said along with armored. the wheels and the rims are different because they are able to with stand a certain amaount of blast damage from explosives. The rims and tires are supposed to withstand Improvised explosive devices.

·
Registered
785 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Im sorry about the quality of the pics I still have a crackberry phone unlike an Iphone. I will try and get better pics of the car by sunday. It is actaully really neat to see an srt8 so armored up.

·
Registered
785 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
is that what they call Chryslers in Europe and Asia?

judging by the wheels, it looks to be an AWD car.
HAHA no they dont i just misspelled it. I had a few beers last night and was just typing away. They are shipping it to Fiat but the name on the car is lancia.

·
Registered
802 Posts
Lancia's version of the Chrysler 300 is the Lancia Thema. They also have a 200 convertible and a minivan with Lancia badges. There's supposedly a Chrysler version of the Delta debuting at some point to replace the PT Cruiser.

Cool stuff though...I need me some bullet-proof armor...

·
Registered
170 Posts
There are no longer Dodge or Chrysler cars in Europe - they sell them as Fiat or Lancia cars. Only in UK you can buy a offical Chrysler car. Only the Jeep brand is alive

1 - 14 of 14 Posts