Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys, im picking up my 08 gcsrt8 on the 11th, it has 66k miles and amazing service records from the vin decode i did off the site. right now it has a full borla s system but thats it, i know im going to do a cai/springs/catch can/tune. tune will be done by johan no exceptions, and im thinking the bwoody lowering springs, also thinking the 4" bwoody cai, but i dont know which catch can to get?? whats your guys opinions on everything i have listed. and also.. since it has 66k with no catch can, will i need to take off the intake manifold and clean it or nah? thanks a bunch for your help, i already love the community on here in the 1 month ive been on :D :D

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
oh and also, i guess i could steal the cai and pred off my 300srt8 right?? lol

·
Registered
6,204 Posts
Predator yes. Make sure you put the stock tune back on the 300 and it will reset.

CAI? No. The tube is on the opposite side for the Jeep.

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
The eibachs are better in my opinion for longevity with the right fixes on here. The Bwoody is great and billet tech catchcans are pretty baller. Its not that hard to pull the intake and I would do it if I was you. At least for a piece of mind. Maybe some seafoam too.

Sent from my DROID X2 using AutoGuide.Com Free

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.