Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
JEEP SRT since 2006
1,296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First pix. Putting on about 300 miles over the next 3 days, taking it to the track on Saturday AM. Hope to have more pix soon. First impression is that this vehicle is very different than my '06, will update.

·
Spinning aint winning!!
1,038 Posts
Wow I love that color! I hate how dealers in other states put those emblems on your car that BS would not fly here in CA. Id make them take it off before it even rolled of the lot.

·
JEEP SRT since 2006
1,296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks sir. I don't mind the adverts on it one bit, it's a small family owned dealership, the folks there are fantastic. They've been there since that same shop it's parked in was repairing wheels for horse carts.

·
Registered
14,287 Posts
That thing looks amazing Chris! Congrats!

Were you able to keep your 06', or did you need it on the trade? Would be nice to have both.

Any chance you will be back at Cecil the 10th?

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
That colour look awesome ! but +1 for having the dealer remove that emblem of your tail. Noting chaps my ass more than dealer advertising on my new vehicles... license plate covers and emblems are the off before she leave the lot ! haha

·
Administrator
5,880 Posts

·
Registered
2,822 Posts
Mineral Grey FTW. I'm bored looking at the black ones. This color really brings out the lines. Bad ass looking!

And please don't put tail light guards on this one or any extra chrome :D

Reactions: TheSrt8power

·
Has Been
8,532 Posts
Congrats Chris, it's about time :D. I love the MG looks incredible! I am excited to hear your review and track numbers after this week! Enjoy it man, I look forward to seeing you with it out on the track next race season :)

·
Registered
333 Posts
Damn I love the color, but seeing it makes my heart break more :( I agree about black, every single one I see on dealer lots, in Autotrader, etc. is black. Nice to see some different colors.

·
Registered
5,047 Posts
Congrats on the new ride....saw my first mineral gray at the dealer last night...amazing color.

·
Registered
467 Posts
The more I see MG, the more I like it. That first picture is stunning.

Congrats, enjoy the ride.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts