Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Lifetime Gas Guzzler
308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am currently at the bwoody website and I'm looking at the jet stage 2 performance chip..... Does any one know anything about it and if its worth buying and installing? Thanks guys.

·
Lifetime Gas Guzzler
308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ok what diablo sport tyner should i get?

·
Premium Whore (Lifetime)
3,065 Posts
Ok what diablo sport tyner should i get?

The Predator U7135 is the cheapest, but has now been replaced by the Intune. You can usually find a used Predator in the For Sale section for cheap money. If you want a new tuner, you can get the Diablosport Intune, or the Trinity. All have different features depending on your needs. The Trinity can be used for tuning, datalogging, and as a gauge display.

·
Lifetime Gas Guzzler
308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Alright thanks a lot I will look into it and take your recommendation.

·
Registered
5,046 Posts
Dude....not trying to be an ass but all the questions you're asking have been answered more times that we can all count on our collective hands and toes....try a search...
to answer all your questions (current and future):
CAI is all personal preference, they all yield about the same gain
Diablosport predator, intune, and trinity with a cmr tune will be one of the best bang for buck mods...contact johan or herseyboy for said tune.
Bwoody and Eibach are the options for lowering, no coilovers exist or will probably exist. There was a company that made them but that was a mess.
stock block can handle 8psi of boost before blowing up
Paramount and SHR make upgraded transmissions.
Paramount sells an upgraded valvebody that firms up shifts. You can also get the blue top solenoids from an AMG MB.
Black interiors came in the 08+ SRTs
275/315 tire combo fits fine without rubbing
get Bwoody swaybar endlinks, dont waste money on swaybars
Xenondepot has the best HID kits that I've ever used, and relays are included
Premium fuel is required
A cam is a good first "internal" engine mod...may need to replace the valve springs depending on cam.
All items above are from personal experience and from reading and searching the forum.

Ok, off the soapbox for now.

·
Premium Whore (Lifetime)
3,065 Posts
Dude....not trying to be an ass but all the questions you're asking have been answered more times that we can all count on our collective hands and toes....try a search...
Diablosport predator, intune, and trinity with a cmr tune will be one of the best bang for buck mods...contact johan or herseyboy for said tune.
Bwoody and Eibach are the options for lowering, no coilovers exist or will probably exist. There was a company that made them but that was a mess.
Paramount sells an upgraded valvebody that firms up shifts. You can also get the blue top solenoids from an AMG MB.
Premium fuel is required
A cam is a good first "internal" engine mod...may need to replace the valve springs depending on cam.
All items above are from personal experience and from reading and searching the forum.

It would have been easier to just post this.........:p

·
Registered
477 Posts
LMAO. You guys are a riot.

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Lifetime Gas Guzzler
308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Well I didn't realize people got butt hurt so easialy. But your post was a lot better. Thank you.

·
Super Moderator
11,080 Posts
Well I didn't realize people got butt hurt so easialy. But your post was a lot better. Thank you.
LOL. They made the search feature for a reason. In fact, they made 2 one on the left top and one on the right. Just don't think that after 6 years you are asking a new question. Keep up the good work.

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
Premium fuel is required

Those are literally 95% of the questions that I have asked in the last year and a half. Ekaz you are too damn funny......

Sent from my DROID3 using AutoGuide.Com Free

·
Lifetime Gas Guzzler
308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
That was a pretty funny video. Sorry guys I'm at work and on a Droid and I'll search from now on, figured I could ask a question on a forum.

·
Super Moderator
11,080 Posts
That was a pretty funny video. Sorry guys I'm at work and on a Droid and I'll search from now on, figured I could ask a question on a forum.
Ask an original one and the smart asses won't come out.

·
Premium Reformed Member
3,494 Posts
Don't get to upset. Just try and remember these guys have been seeing these same questions for many years now. Lol!

Also with the slew of new guys getting into the WK1 all these questions have resurfaced in multiple duplicate lately.

Annnnd, to top it all off now we get to see them on the WK2 platform. I personally like seeing these questions asked because the responses are full of entertainment!!!

·
Super Moderator
11,080 Posts
You wouldn't know what the best CAI is would you Chad?

I've also heard that ice detail spray is really good, anybody ever try it before?

Jim
I think the best is hood off and a filter on the throttlebody. Haven't tested it but :banana_hitit:

·
Super Moderator
11,080 Posts
I was thinking this one here would work better with my ProCharger. My BWoody is probably going to be to long. This one looks easy to modify.

Jim
That maybe the perfect CAI.

·
Registered
792 Posts
Hahaha. Looks like something I would see down south. I kid you not I think I've seen something like that when I was at school at Kentucky. Makes crazy power. Best bang for your $$$

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.