Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

Perf pages - no active subscription

4K views 13 replies 8 participants last post by  _scorpion_ 
#1 ·
Hi everyone,
I know this was manu times discussed here and there, but I did not find resolution of the problem. So...
I am having jeep wk2 srt my2014, with uconnect (vp4 eu) updated to version 17.46.01. the car is an export model and is outside of the US. The uconnect works well, except for performance pages would not start with "no active subsription". I have no way to delete the uconnect account due to having no such menu (non-US car), the uconnect support cannot help me either (same reason). There is no newer version of sw for non-US models. Local dealers can do nothing on this.

Anybody who had similar issues managed to het is working? Or at least is there anyone woth same sw version with PP starting well at all?

#7 ·
Here’s the deal with UCONNECT. The service is no longer supported by the 3G cellular service from sprint. They decommissioned the 3G lines on January 1,2022 as it is antiquated and not really used by much anymore. There is no replacement for service as the units are only designed for use with 3G. Most things still work but no cell service or real time traffic updates and the hotspot is also included in that. Hope this clears up your question some. You should still be able to get the SRT pages up to monitor the gauges and all that since it’s specifically for your jeep. Any prompts related to the UCONNECT just bypass them and it will come up.

#8 ·
Hi everyone,
I know this was manu times discussed here and there, but I did not find resolution of the problem. So...
I am having jeep wk2 srt my2014, with uconnect (vp4 eu) updated to version 17.46.01. the car is an export model and is outside of the US. The uconnect works well, except for performance pages would not start with "no active subsription". I have no way to delete the uconnect account due to having no such menu (non-US car), the uconnect support cannot help me either (same reason). There is no newer version of sw for non-US models. Local dealers can do nothing on this.

Anybody who had similar issues managed to het is working? Or at least is there anyone woth same sw version with PP starting well at all?

I can’t get my pages to work or come up at all

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.