Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have a barely used GSM Paxton kit. It is in perfect shape and has plenty of life in it. The kit has under 10k miles on it. My truck only has 25k miles on it - spends most of its time in my garage. The only reason I am selling is because my power goals have increased by at least 150 whp. This setup with my 426 stroker made 584 whp / 625 ft lb of torque on a 6-7 lb pulley tuned on 91 octane. Looking to go to a F1A setup and turn up the HP volume. The kit is complete and currently on the vehicle and operable for anyone that may want to stop by and see it. I can even take some pictures/videos and post them if interested. This is great street supercharger with excellent driveability characteristics. Asking $3800 obo.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Will do. The vehicle is at the dealership getting a SHR tranny installed. I will run over there tomorrow morning and snap a few pictures. It is very similar to the Vortech and Procharger kit. It mounts in the same area, etc.

·
Straight Up Beast SON!!!
17,141 Posts
I guess there is more then one 426 in Chicago then.... Will spread the word on this nice kit of yors....

·
Premium Member
430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I guess there is more then one 426 in Chicago then.... Will spread the word on this nice kit of yors....
I appreciate it man! No disappointments with this kit, promise! :) It performs and is in perfect working order. The only reason I am selling is because I took the plunge and turning up the volume with a turbo setup. I am aiming for some big numbers with the turbo setup. My truck should be done with the turbo install by the end of January. It should be exciting and I will post up the results.

·
Straight Up Beast SON!!!
17,141 Posts
I appreciate it man! No disappointments with this kit, promise! :) It performs and is in perfect working order. The only reason I am selling is because I took the plunge and turning up the volume with a turbo setup. I am aiming for some big numbers with the turbo setup. My truck should be done with the turbo install by the end of January. It should be exciting and I will post up the results.
Cool bro! Will talk to a few of my local guys here... Do you need a forged block for this blower and what kind of pulleys come with it? Also are you able to install this system if need be?

·
Premium Member
430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Cool bro! Will talk to a few of my local guys here... Do you need a forged block for this blower and what kind of pulleys come with it? Also are you able to install this system if need be?
It was designed to be a bolt-on kit for the stock 6.1 hemi. So, I will say that a stock short block should be up to the task, but the reality is that you are on borrowed time if you are turning up the volume significantly. It is always a good idea to build a forged short block that exceeds the factory spec. The pulley I have now is producing about 6-7 psi on a 426 with fully ported heads. It will probably make a few more psi on a stock longblock. If you need more, you can simply purchase a pulley from paxton to turn up the volume. I am more than capable to install it but I have way to many personal and professional commitments to offer an installation option for this kit. Most shops can do the install and should take no more than 5 hours of labor.

·
Straight Up Beast SON!!!
17,141 Posts
It was designed to be a bolt-on kit for the stock 6.1 hemi. So, I will say that a stock short block should be up to the task, but the reality is that you are on borrowed time if you are turning up the volume significantly. It is always a good idea to build a forged short block that exceeds the factory spec. The pulley I have now is producing about 6-7 psi on a 426 with fully ported heads. It will probably make a few more psi on a stock longblock. If you need more, you can simply purchase a pulley from paxton to turn up the volume. I am more than capable to install it but I have way to many personal and professional commitments to offer an installation option for this kit. Most shops can do the install and should take no more than 5 hours of labor.
Thanks man! Will spread the word especially since you are local as well..:cool:

·
Registered
53 Posts
will this work on a stock 6.1 motor or no? im lookin to boost mine but dont really wanna have to redue too much

nvmd i believe i see my answer 2 post up, i hadnt clicked page 2 yet :)

·
Premium Member
430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
will this work on a stock 6.1 motor or no? im lookin to boost mine but dont really wanna have to redue too much

nvmd i believe i see my answer 2 post up, i hadnt clicked page 2 yet :)
It is designed for a 6.1 Hemi Jeep SRT8. It is a bolt-on tuner kit. I can also sell you my injectors and fuel pump if interested.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts