Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

· Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2010 SRT8 with auto leveling headlights (I can fabricate a bracket if needed)

I have searched and was unable to locate any part numbers for a good set of replacement rear control arms. I do not believe you can replace just the bushings but could be wrong. If I am wrong, anyone have replacement bushing part numbers (MOOG preferred).

Thank you

· Administrator
6,383 Posts
Don't remember if we can post links, so I will try and be sly. If you look for a site thats similar to " stone car " you will find parts that you are looking for.
Trying my best to think of the site you're referring to, but you can share it if it's considered sharing general information.

Bernie

Reactions: mondo

· Administrator
6,383 Posts
Jesus! I was trying to think of something that rhymed with stone car 🚗. Bone Jar it is.

Bernie

• Haha
Reactions: mondo

· Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I could not find specific control arms for srt8 with auto leveling lights. As noted, I can fabricate a bracket if someone can supply specific part numbers that fit. Just don't want to waste money on wrong parts

· Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thanks @Cheer14SRT , I was able to look up part numbers and should be able to find ones that work. @mrpickels64 , I had looked at BWoody for parts over the past few years but never really needed them. I had replaced some worn parts and updated some parts but just decided to start updating the remaining parts before adding more power.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts