Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,480 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Does anyone have the part #'s for the springs F/R Jeep parts called Star and they refused to get them and they are not in the parts catalog.I need to order a set of custom springs but I need the part# or order a set of OEM'S to be made by a custom spring shop.Eibach is a ways away from releasing maybe 2 months

·
The Traveler
5,264 Posts
I'm trying to find a part number as well with no luck. Not in the books yet. Dealer said they have to call Chrysler and see what they say.

Sent from my iPhone 4S

·
Premium Member
2,527 Posts
That's ridiculous.

So what, if you're in an accident and have to replace a front table & spring, you're shit outta luck? :confused:

·
The Traveler
5,264 Posts
So after lots of arguing and going back and fourth I got the parts manager to get a hold of Chrysler and get my part. I guess it was a catalog error and that's why the part wouldn't show up in the listing.

Sent from my iPhone 4S

·
Premium Member
1,480 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
So after lots of arguing and going back and fourth I got the parts manager to get a hold of Chrysler and get my part. I guess it was a catalog error and that's why the part wouldn't show up in the listing.

Sent from my iPhone 4S

Now watch what happens when the parts manager wants the part #'s They will ask him why and say no

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.