Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My parking brake cable broke so looking for a replacement assembly for my 06.

Thanks

·
Administrator
5,871 Posts
Hey buddy I know of someone who has an 06 parking brake assembly in good condition send him a pm over on Imascammer @gmail.com if you still interested in buying

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yet another low life scam scum well known at Stop Forum Spam. See ya toots.

Guys don't fall for these one post wonders!!!

Bernie

Reactions: madcoder

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Bernie!

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
Did one of the rear cables break?, or was it the cable that attaches to the interior pull handle? From what I found the handle is discontinued, but the cable that attaches to the handle, and both the left & right rear cables that mount along the axle are still available from mopar

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Did one of the rear cables break?, or was it the cable that attaches to the interior pull handle? From what I found the handle is discontinued, but the cable that attaches to the handle, and both the left & right rear cables that mount along the axle are still available from mopar
I'm not sure. Long story but was in the hospital as it went between shops for other reasons. Got out and it was broke. Can't get in there myself to figure it out so brought it to a local place and they said the whole thing needs replacing. They found one at a junk yard that wanted $1,200 for it lol

Thanks for that info, worst case I'll see if I can just source the interior cable instead of the entire thing.

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
No problem at all. This appears to be the part number you’ll need: 52124029AA. Oddly some sites show available, some show discontinued. I can give my parts guy a call and attempt to locate one, just let me know

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ty for the info and the offer. I'll see if I can source this before bugging you :)

I'll keep this thread updated if I can get my buddy to help me find out exactly what's broke.

Ty again

1 - 7 of 7 Posts