1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
235 Posts
I'll be there around 9:30 - 10:00.

Anyone else coming?

wink
Wink, et al

I have sent emails to the guy who orgainzed the events last year but haven't heard a word. It's probably open and available but perhaps not with the blessing of the shoppong center. One thing I did hear is that Sears is planning to close the Greater Indoors so if it requires their approval it may be a problem. I'll keep watching however.

Regardless, cannot make it Saturday... have a conflict with a Vette openhouse at Purifoy at that same time. Got a new toy to exercise.

·
Registered
2,123 Posts
congrats on the new vette bill! my pops should be taking his to RMCR within a month!

·
Registered
5,848 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Wink, et al

I have sent emails to the guy who orgainzed the events last year but haven't heard a word. It's probably open and available but perhaps not with the blessing of the shoppong center. One thing I did hear is that Sears is planning to close the Greater Indoors so if it requires their approval it may be a problem. I'll keep watching however.

Regardless, cannot make it Saturday... have a conflict with a Vette openhouse at Purifoy at that same time. Got a new toy to exercise.
Congrats on the new toy Bill! I can't imagine them running us off. It's a huge lot, and it's always empty. And it's a pretty well behaved crowd. I've sen the cops roll through numerous times and never say anything. Guess we'll see tomorrow. Have fun at your gig and hope we see you next time.

Wink, I'll try to make it out there. If I do make it, it'll be until probably 11:00 or 12:00. I'll know for sure tomorrow morning.
Let me clench the deal for you bro. It's a mall, and we're gonna have mexican food for lunch. Now you have no excuses... LOL! Seriously, hope to see you Juan.

congrats on the new vette bill! my pops should be taking his to RMCR within a month!
What are the magicians going to do to it? Will he race it afterwards?

wink

·
Registered
2,123 Posts
Ysi vortech and blower cam.... Will not race now or ever I know lame

·
Registered
2,123 Posts
No forged shooting round 7-8 psi

·
Registered
351 Posts
Let me clench the deal for you bro. It's a mall, and we're gonna have mexican food for lunch. Now you have no excuses... LOL! Seriously, hope to see you Juan.

wink
Wink, the mall is a good place to meet since my family likes to shop and the food is always good too. Now I really have to make it. I'll try to make it out there earlier than what I said but no guarantees.

·
Registered
5,848 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
No forged shooting round 7-8 psi
10-4 That thing won't be straining or making any heat at that level. Just pure power! He's got to at least make a meet or two…

Wink, the mall is a good place to meet since my family likes to shop and the food is always good too. Now I really have to make it. I'll try to make it out there earlier than what I said but no guarantees.
Ha ha ha… Hate to play dirty but I know how to twist your arm. LOL! Rob won't even be there to noon-ish, so you've got plenty of time before chow.

wink

·
Registered
351 Posts
I'll probably get there until 11ish but will probably not join you guys for lunch.:( I'm starving already and will pick up something to eat on the way. We'll just see how I'm doing once I get there. I know my daughter loved Hacienda food and always wants to go back there to eat.

·
Registered
5,848 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
I'll probably get there until 11ish but will probably not join you guys for lunch.:( I'm starving already and will pick up something to eat on the way. We'll just see how I'm doing once I get there. I know my daughter loved Hacienda food and always wants to go back there to eat.
Actually hoping you didn't make it bro… I didn't split till almost 12, but most were long gone by then. No one else showed up from all the sites I posted to and I finally said screw it, noone's coming, and went and met Rob. Sorry I missed you if you went! Some really cool cars were there earlier though.

wink

[edit]

A few exotics

·
Registered
351 Posts
Wink, I was able to get there but a little late. One of the guys told me you had left about 10 minutes earlier. When I pulled in the parking lot, all of them were leaving so I just went back to the mall and picked up the family. Went to the zoo after that.

·
Registered
5,848 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Wink, I was able to get there but a little late. One of the guys told me you had left about 10 minutes earlier. When I pulled in the parking lot, all of them were leaving so I just went back to the mall and picked up the family. Went to the zoo after that.
Sorry Juan! I know how far you had to come… I feel bad… But the zoo sounds fun too. I've never been to this zoo. I hear my ancestors live there. ;)

wink

·
Registered
351 Posts
No biggie Wink, my plan was to make the meet and then head over to the zoo. Since I missed the meet, we headed over to 5 Guys burgers then to the zoo. Had a good time. Was tired as heck by the time we were done.
We probably could of met up with you and Rob (if you went to Hacienda) but we opted for burgers. We had Hacienda last weekend. Sorry, would of called you but don't have your number.

·
Registered
5,848 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
No biggie Wink, my plan was to make the meet and then head over to the zoo. Since I missed the meet, we headed over to 5 Guys burgers then to the zoo. Had a good time. Was tired as heck by the time we were done.
We probably could of met up with you and Rob (if you went to Hacienda) but we opted for burgers. We had Hacienda last weekend. Sorry, would of called you but don't have your number.
Cool bro! Yeah we ended up at Hacienda. I can't get enough… :cool:

wink

·
Registered
1,778 Posts
No problem! That FF was the hit of the meet. Of course for $300k it better impress. ;)

wink
FF?

I stopped by yesterday for about a half hour. Only 10-15 cars by the time I left but still nice to get out

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.