Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I ordered my WK2 without the pano roof and was just wondering if the vehicle would be slightly lighter or heavier without the pano. Any ideas...?

·
Registered
5,047 Posts
Probably lighter cause of the support needed and weight of the glass. I doubt it's much heavier though.
The pano roof is nice though, have it on my Overland

·
Registered
882 Posts
The pano roof is awesome, with it closed I feel so boxed into the vehicle, but with it open it feels so much more spacious and open. I love the open roof look whenever I look up.

·
Registered
691 Posts
Stupid question, if you don't get the pano option - does it come with the the normal sunroof?

·
Registered
13 Posts
I have a non-pano roof SRT-8. I like it so far, but I've never been a huge fan of the pano roof. I also order mine pre mandatory Lux group II.

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I have a non-pano roof SRT-8. I like it so far, but I've never been a huge fan of the pano roof. I also order mine pre mandatory Lux group II.
Yeah, me too. I rarely use them and most of the ones i've had either start leaking or the motor goes bad so i'd rather not deal with the hassle. I'd also rather have a dent in my roof than have to replace that pano if something should fall on it!:eek: And if I can gain some .001 at the track, all the better!:)

·
Registered
223 Posts
Pano is awesome. It makes the feel of the jeep less confined from the inside. I am not sure if if you can make that justify the cost. I love it!

·
Registered
425 Posts
I love my pano also. I wish both the front and back panels slid open.....now that would be awesome!

I think not having pano or a regular sunroof will hurt the resale value somewhat on this car.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts