Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
893 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
*****SOLD**** please close thread

I have a set of Factory Srt Wheels that I had painted black and sealed, center caps also painted as well (have Jeep written on them). These are OEM wheels not replicas and only the wheels and center caps. They do not come with TPMS sensors you will have to swap yours over to them, so no need to worry about what year and all that stuff. If you are wondering these came off my 2008. Payment can be made via Paypal, and the asking price is $500.00 a wheel so total $2000.00 plus cost of shipping for all 4. Shipping should be $150.00 to no more than $200.00 as I just priced out for another guy. Everyone knows you can the replicas for about half but then again your getting a replica so please no low balling me, look up how much these are new. I am located In VA, zip code 22172. If you have any questions please feel free to PM or you can call or text me at (910)546-1680 my name is Chris.
Thanks,

Attachments

·
Premium Member
893 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Ok. So there seems to be a mixed feeling here about the inside not being painted. Are you saying they are not worth it because of that? So I bring them back to the paint shop and get the inside painted and then they would be? Just so I'm Clear about this.
Listen ppl if the only thing that is holding you back from wanting these is that, PM me and I would be happy to get the inside painted as well.

·
Super Moderator
542 Posts
If you have no interest in making an offer on these wheels, then stay out of the thread with crapping and price policing.

As the OP said, "if you have any questions please feel free to PM or you can call or text me at (910)546-1680 my name is Chris.

·
Premium Member
893 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
No they are not ALCOA stampes, just have srt on them. Semper Fi!

·
Premium Member
893 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
PRICE DROP!!!! Looking to get $1600.00 Shipped to buyer. PM me for more details.
Thanks

·
Premium Member
893 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yeah if you can pick up I would go lower. My phone number is listed in the original post just give me a call and we can talk about it. Or just send me a PM. Are you in VA or close to me?

·
Premium Member
893 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Price drop again, Looking for 1400.00 Buyer pays shipping. PM me your address for shipping quote or mine is 22172. Thanks and hope someone buys these cause I want BOYCHIKS Venom hood.

·
Premium Member
893 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Need to sell. Make an offer.

·
Premium Member
893 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
*****Pm sent******

·
Premium Member
893 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Sorry im not gonna part them out, and shipping to you would probly be very expensive.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.