Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys! my latest round of mods are completed. 4" Bwoody, BT CC, 180* T stat, and installed the 91 octane can tune for now:D feels strong!! still waiting on the Bwoody springs i ordered almost a month ago:( soon as i read Johan's instructions on how to get a tune i'll have the real deal and hope im in the 12's!!! next weekend if the damn springs aren't here i'm going to service the tranny. i ordered the dipstick already also. here's a few pics of the CAI....

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks bro! its unbelievable... chunks of hail one minute, lil sun the next, then another down pour. i'm done with it. i've used 2 full bottles of quick detailer just to keep'er looking half way decent in the last 2 weeks!!!

·
Registered
2,487 Posts
hahaha ya I just dont wash it if I know its gonna rain within 3 days, anything over that I will. it gets so flooded here that its not even worth quick detailing. you wouldnt have happened to be driving up the 14 headed towards mammmoth on sat. would you have? i saw a black srt de-jeeped as I was headed home

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
nope i was up on hwy. 50 by placerville gambling with the wife sat. is lancaster down south by LA?

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
hahaha! until you grab for your wallet and its empty!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts