Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
792 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
A few of my buddies have never been paintballin’, so I’m trying to set-up a private group so it can just be us playing. We will need 15 people to make this happen. The more the merrier. I also don’t mind if you know anyone else who would wanna come they can as well. I’ll call the place next week (Tuesday Fed. 21st) and put up any and all information they give me. I’ll have to pay beforehand, so only RSVP if you’re serious because I will be collecting money a week before the event. The field/ our spot needs to be paid one week before the event takes place. That way I don’t lose money for people that don’t show up.

When: March 24th 2012 (should be plenty of time to see if you can make it)

Where: The Badlandz -306 West Elms Court Lane, Crete, IL 60417

Time: Check-in begins at 8:00am. 1st game 8:30am last games are around 4:00pm.

Price:??
Option 1 Standard game: $40 for people that need equipment and $30 for people that have their own equipment.
Option2 Private Plus: $48.75 for people that need equipment. Will have to call about people that have their own equipment

Both include: All day play and unlimited air fills.

The difference in price is because in Option 2 we would receive 500 paintballs (that’s per player not for the group). Now, people that need equipment your price will include the rental of the Gun/Marker, Air Tank, Hopper, and Mask/ Goggles you will get that with your 40 or 48.75. Also, if you have 1 or 2 of those things you can also just rent individual stuff. I would only do that if you’re missing 1 thing.

I will make a list of people that will like to come and let me know if you are brining someone with. Also, you can jsut show up the day of if you like. There is no additional charges, however there is no guarantee of rental equipment.

******All private games must purchase paint from The Badlandz. They do have ok pricing on paintballs. $49.99 / case of 2000 round of field paint or choose from multiple brands****** NOW...What I do is go 1/2 with someone and dring some of my own stuff. They just want to see us buying there paint. The open play players there are allowed to bring their own paint so that's why you can get away with it. I will also ask what brands of paint they have in case if you want to go out and buy your own. REMEMBER NO RED PAINT!!!!

Let me know what you guys think and what pricing would be ok for you.

1. Osoish08 - Ismael (has equipment) +5 Option 1or2.

Any info you need let me know?

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
Last time I went PBalling most of us civilians rented the shitty guns,
and the veterans had M16 bad as MFKR's that blew us to HELL. :eek:
My fat ass still hurts:mofo:
You guys enjoy! Lemme know when your having an outing somewhere
normal like heavanly bodies :thinkerg:

·
Registered
792 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Last time I went PBalling most of us civilians rented the shitty guns,
and the veterans had M16 bad as MFKR's that blew us to HELL. :eek:
My fat ass still hurts:mofo:
You guys enjoy! Lemme know when your having an outing somewhere
normal like heavanly bodies :thinkerg:
Well the good news is that most of the people that day should have the rentals. There will only be a few people with their own markers. Now, most of them will have the spiders and tippmanns any ways (wouldn’t count them as good guns). I’ll hook you up with a marker if you need one. But yeah, I’ll keep you posted on what’s going on for a meet.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.