Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
858 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
guys has anyone completed a paddle shifter mod to a jeep???
lx guys have figured it out and i have read everything there is on it , but as for jeep i got nothing..
blown7 apparently did it a while ago , i wish he would chime in and help out ,

cheers all

·
Registered
139 Posts
I had these on my 06 Charger SRT8 and installed them on a friend's 300SRT8. They were great!

Sadly....I don't think they can be retrofitted onto this wheel due to the controls being behind the steering wheel area. It may be too tight of a space. It would have be awesome on our rigs!

·
Registered
673 Posts
Itd be really nice for spirited driving on back country curvy roads. I've noticed this truck definitely needs two hands on the wheel when trying to be precise. Hopefully someone will chime in more about this.

·
JEEP SRT since 2006
1,296 Posts
Jeep just released an upgrade that will give you paddle shifters, it's a little pricey at over $60k though.

·
Premium Member
1,465 Posts
I believe you can get the tranzformer and then you can program any button to be paddle shifters. There is a thread about it, you do have to wire it all up on your own.

·
Registered
741 Posts
I believe you can get the tranzformer and then you can program any button to be paddle shifters. There is a thread about it, you do have to wire it all up on your own.
Wanna post a link?
And in theory... you could make the middle buttons on each of the steering wheel control "paddle shifters".

1 - 7 of 7 Posts