:eek:WTF , damm

·
Has Been
8,532 Posts
What?!!!!!!!! Subscribed for sure!

·
Registered
3,880 Posts
I think you should get a week ban for calling that overkill. :) We don't really think enough is ever enough over here. That to me is a work of art!!! Can't wait to see numbers on that thing.

So let me get this straight.. the the turbos are boosting the air before it gets to the SC? And then the SC adds more boost to already boosted air?/ Oh...... I've gone cross eyed.

·
Live For Today!!!
1,050 Posts
even with the turbos and S/C they can only boost it so much...its not like its going to run at 60 PSI. the motor can only take so much air before the heads come off. its a work of art and engineering but as for power...probably will make as much as bills 426 TT maybe.

·
Registered
1,671 Posts
Im not exactly sure of the details in compound boost but i would guess you have the low end of the SC from the line maybe and then the power up top from the turbos... but i could be totally wrong...

·
Premium Member
771 Posts
Well the supercharger will obviously do its job and give you the immediate boost, but once you get into the boost from the twins the psi is gonna be compounded.

I bet sitting in the drivers seat of that thing is one hell of a ride!

·
Registered
3,353 Posts
No real benefit, like others have stated... a lot of the factory supercharged guys go this route... and even some of the diesel guys were playing with prochargers (not old S/C 2 stroke Detroits either) ...

A properly sized set of compounds will make boost off idle and carry it through to redline...

And yea, not like it is going to make any more boost than either of those things could do without the other.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.