Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently Graphene coated my Jeep and I love the results so far. The water beading is amazing!

I was wondering if I could coat the lenses of my sunglasses as well? I do a bit of long range fishing and my glasses are constantly splashed it’s saltwater.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I recently Graphene coated my Jeep and I love the results so far. The water beading is amazing!

I was wondering if I could coat the lenses of my sunglasses as well? I do a bit of long range fishing and my glasses are constantly splashed it’s saltwater.
Did you do this yourself? A detailer here said only a business or certified detailer can buy the Graphene

·
Registered
1,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I did the Graphene myself. I purchase the 303 brand Graphene directly from their web site and did it in my driveway. wash, clay and polish took about 4-5 hours and applying the graphene Took about an hour. Super easy to apply. Just wipe it on, let it haze, then wipe off and your done. No extended cure time like ceramics. They recommend doing one panel at a time. Look up 303 Graphene on Youtube and you’ll find tons of stuff.

But back on topic, I decided to try Chemical Brothers Hydro Speed ceramic infused quick retailer on my glasses and so far, so good. Fingerprints and miscellaneous smears wipe off easily. I even had a bunch of oil splatter from frying eggs that cleaned up easily!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts