Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I'm new to the jeep world I just bought myself a 06' with 30K miles on it and I have big plans in mind for my jeep. No it won't be running 9's or 10's but I still want it to be unique but, keep it respectful and not rice it out. I just need some advice

This may have been done already and I just can't find it but, here it goes......

I want to put on a medic hood, black chrome stock rims and tinted heads and tails and then two tone the truck. I want to add matte black from the roof down all the way to the body line above the door handles. This includes the hood. So essentially making the truck two tone.

I hope that makes sense. I have sketched it out on paper and photo shopped it and it seems to be pretty sweet looking.

Anyone have any input on this idea I'm just looking for a second opinion??

·
Premium Member
1,406 Posts
I know member here he has two tone. Red/black. But dont take me wrong id put that money toward performance mods. Two tone does look bad ass tho. :-}

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Premium Member
1,406 Posts
Look up Srtjack. His jeep's two tone.

·
Registered
8,340 Posts
SrtJake, is the guy, his jeep looks badazz!

·
Night Stalker v2.0
1,096 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks guys! That truck is friggen bad azz for sure that give me a great perspective on what it would look like.

But dont take me wrong id put that money toward performance mods

haha yeah I hear what your saying I should but, I'm gonna make it unique first then work on the performance.

·
Premium Member
1,406 Posts
Well keep us posted n good luck.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Well It's all set I found some guys here in mass that are gonna help me out with it. I would love to get it done ASAP seeing how we havnt seen snow yet this winter(knock on wood) but, im gonna wait until mid march early april to get it done. All thats to do til then is start blacking everything out and try to find myself medic hood. Probly gonna go with fiberglass to save some money seeing how it will be wrapped anyway

1 - 9 of 9 Posts