·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Premium Reformed Member
3,494 Posts
The reps photos says page not found.

The radiator hose looks good. Let us know how it works for you.

·
Registered
812 Posts
where did you get that hose setup from ? I'm having problems when i floor it that the hose comes off and antifreeze goes to town on my engine bay

·
Registered
532 Posts
Man your rig looks slammed! Bwoody's? Sweeeet.

Sent from my Autoguide iPad app

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yes Bwoodys. Those wheels make a big difference.

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Registered
532 Posts
What size tires are you running?

·
Registered
802 Posts
Very cool with the upper radiator hose - it's usually labeled for 5.7s, correct? Does it have a support brace, or is it pretty rigid? Is that a coupler at the half-way point?

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
This hose is labeled for the 6.1. I used the factory plastic hose holder that attaches to the power steering lines. The "coupler" is actually my water temp gauge insert.

I've gotten in this a few times and still holding. It might be me but the bend in the hose seems bigger and smoother and seems to flow better. I think my running temps have dropped because of better flow. I could be talking out of my rear on that :) but it seems better.

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Premium Member
1,134 Posts
Where did you get the hose setup?

Roll Out!!

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Still so far so good no issues and my rad cap hasn't spit either. For those confused the website is rockauto.com and part # 62968. The site is very specific when entering in vehicle information down to engine size. You can't get the wrong hose unless you click on the lower hose link. It looks like the one in the photo.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts