Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Straight Up Beast SON!!!
17,141 Posts
Can you explain what Cryogenic treatment is Steve?

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
I should have held off a week ! **Sigh**

·
Vendor
426 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Can you explain what Cryogenic treatment is Steve?
Cryogenic treatment is a process that improves the performance and life of the rotor by strengthening the metallurgy. This process will help to give an extra level of protection against warping. However, for street and spirited driving, not necessarily needed. If you plan to track your car allot, then maybe so. The Premiums are strong enough without it. However, if you go with cryo, will be even stronger.

I should have held off a week ! **Sigh**
LOL. pm sent.

·
Premium Member
255 Posts
Steve,

I already have the Stop Tech pads. I was curious to know what the cost would be just for the FT/RR PREMIUM ROTORS shipped. I'm not sure what style I would need. Which style is the main one that everybody is ordering?

Thanks.

·
Vendor
426 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Steve,

I already have the Stop Tech pads. I was curious to know what the cost would be just for the FT/RR PREMIUM ROTORS shipped. I'm not sure what style I would need. Which style is the main one that everybody is ordering?

Thanks.
Mainly drilled and slotted or slotted only. PM sent, thanks.

·
Premium Member
103 Posts
Will these fit other srt8's

·
Registered
77 Posts
I'm interested in upgrading my rotors and pads but I'm not sure what combo works best for me. The truck is my daily driver and I don't really know the difference between drilled or dimpled etc. What would you recomend?

·
Vendor
426 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Will these fit other srt8's
The Jeep setup will only fit the Jeep SRT8. However, I do carry all other SRT8 vehicle products too. PM me if you have any questions. Thanks.

I'm interested in upgrading my rotors and pads but I'm not sure what combo works best for me. The truck is my daily driver and I don't really know the difference between drilled or dimpled etc. What would you recomend?
pm sent, thanks.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts