Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Whore (Lifetime)
3,065 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Just spent a few hours waxing my BlackJack. I picked up some Wet Obsession car wax from Obsessive Detail. Its a pure Brazilian carnuba wax. It spreads very well, so a little goes a long way. It also wipes off very easily. It works especially well on dark colored cars, but will make light colors pop as well. It leaves a deep, "dripping wet" finish. My paint looks like glass now. Good stuff boys, might want to check it out. ;)

http://www.obsessivedetail.com/wetobsession.html

·
Premium Member
1,134 Posts
Sweet!!

Roll Out!!

·
Registered
857 Posts
Wow that looks great !!

·
Snail On Board
4,366 Posts
Thanks for the tip. Always looking to try something new.

·
Registered
736 Posts
Looks nice. But there's nothing better than Pinnacle Sovereign for black. Try it ;-)

·
Premium Member
5,199 Posts
When I want a wet compition shine I hit with liquid glass then a hard wax from mothers. Looks too good. If ur gonna polish I would go with liquid glass before any wax of ur choice!!! The outcome will blow ur mind ;) lol

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
That'l Buff Out
1,559 Posts
first of all sick black jack! I've actually used wet obsession, pinnacle and mothers and they all worked well and made the cars I've done look sick. What I've ended up with is Adams Polishes Americana paste wax, with a depth glaze undercoat. It has the same shine as the others, but the durability is much better and lasts longer with the same shine. Plus the best part is, 100% American product in every aspect :D. Cant complain about that :cheers:.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts