1 - 20 of 60 Posts

· Registered
3,176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

· Registered
3,176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hell no.

Wait till you can save up the extra cash for the 08!
Hahahaha!

Come on man, you don't like that sweet ass chrome grille and them dubs?!

· Super Moderator
11,086 Posts
It's not horrible and with the money you save, you can buy a set of stock wheels from somebody on here. Grill needs to go for sure.

· Registered
3,176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well, can anybody tell what kind of tires those are? Because they are 22s, so I was think I could just buy a set of replica 22s....

· Registered
3,086 Posts
i dont dislike it , swap out the rims and grill and your sorted

· Registered
3,176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Guys, I know what to get rid of. Pretend the grille is black and it has stock wheels. What do you think would be a good price? Is it worth looking at?

And Jim, I thought of Ace when I saw this Jeep too! :)

· Premium Whore (Lifetime)
3,065 Posts
Does it come with the stock wheels? Those wheels cost a fortune to replace. Without the correct wheels and grill, that Jeep is not worth the asking price.

I would try to work the dealer hard to drop the price. To replace those wheels and grill with OEM equipment, you're talking about $5000. Sure, you can buy replicas cheaper.....but thats not what comes on it from the factory. IMO, that Jeep is worth about $18-$19K without the OEM wheels and grill.

· Registered
555 Posts
Not bad change what it's needed and have fun, whatever u save from this to an 08 u can use in go fast goodies, also Who would do THAT to a nice and clean srt8????, wouldnt like to see his "infinity"....

· Marathon Man
3,229 Posts
I would plasti-dip that shit until you get replacements.

· Registered
3,176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Oh no, replacements would be ordered the DAY I bought the Jeep, trust me. There is another thing the pictures don't show....This guy had some interior pieces covered with some kinda of black/grey marble looking crap. It's hard to explain. But I thought, maybe I could just recover those in carbon fiber. What can I say, I like projects....

· Straight Up Beast SON!!!
17,142 Posts
Doesn't look too bad Tamara. The wheels have to go and so does that chrome grill....

· Registered
400 Posts
Not has horrible as your description implied... for a few grand more you can get one with half the miles.

· Registered
611 Posts
Thats not to ghetto. Like everyone said swap out that grille and those rims.

When you say ghetto I think of something like this masterpiece :rofl:

· That'l Buff Out
1,559 Posts
Thats not to ghetto. Like everyone said swap out that grille and those rims.

When you say ghetto I think of something like this masterpiece :rofl:
holy sweet baby jesus. hahahaha.

Id say go for it, talk em down a bit more and take the ghetto out of it and send it back to the suburbs :D haha

· Registered
3,176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
So, why did you get rid of your 08 in the first place?
Because I THOUGHT getting back into a sports car is what I wanted. Trust me, I ask myself the same thing everyday. To make matters worse, my 08 was PAID OFF :twak:

1 - 20 of 60 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.