Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 92 Posts

·
Registered
3,176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bernie, sorry for another thread, didn't really know where to put this where people could see it. :D

Found this one in California. The only bad thing is the wheels. It's got 48K miles on it, all options, one owner, no accidents. Even has a Corsa on it. And I can get it for right around my budget, looking at 26K. Whatcha think?? I would get some reps/vreds as soon as I bought it and sell those wheels.

·
Daily Driver..........
1,837 Posts
what year?

·
Registered
3,176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Oh, sorry guys. It's an 08!

·
Premium Member
1,405 Posts
That looks hot!

Sent from my Iphone..follow me @ChahalJaggi

·
Straight Up Beast SON!!!
17,142 Posts
Oh, sorry guys. It's an 08!
I'd say that is a good deal Tamara... As long as its clean and has not been any major accidents I would buy it for that price...

Nice find:)

·
Registered
3,176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks guys! Gotta make sure my VW is being sold this weekend then it looks like I'm flyin south next weekend!

·
Premium Member
3,237 Posts
That's wonderful news Tamara, its the best color too LOL. My advice to you is to put a deposit down on it to secure it....I put down $500 ...I hated to do that on mine but if you don't, it may get sold like the Herb Chambers one. If you can, have a mechanic check it out thoroughly for you, other than the dealership you are buying it from, and go from there. That is a great deal on a low mileage 08 regardless of the rims and I hope you get it provided it all checks out mechanically and to your full satisfaction!

·
Registered
3,651 Posts
Where you getting it from Tamara? It looks real clean from the pic!

·
Registered
3,176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks guys! It's in San Diego. I'm trying to get approved for my loan right now on this. Looks like 3.75%, which I think is pretty good.

·
Registered
3,176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
WOW that does look nice. Some comp gray or black reps & your all set. Is the black around the mirrors paint matched?

edit I see its in San Diego PM kingmonkey maybe he might know about it by chance.

Jim
Yep, black reps for sure.

Whoever owned it color matched a few things. The windshield wiper on the back is color matched too, lol. So lame. But no big deal.

·
The Traveler
5,264 Posts
Looks good. Hope it works out for ya!

Sent from my iPhone 4S

·
Has Been
8,532 Posts
Good looking jeep there. Hopefully it all works out! Good luck!

1 - 20 of 92 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.