Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 110 Posts

·
Registered
3,176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is my new love. Looks 10000000 times better! Glad to be back in the family! Will take more pictures when I have time!

275/315 Vreds, 20x9/20x10 Satin Black Reps

Next Up: Springs!

Oh and if you think it looks lowered in the back, that's because my ghetto fabulous wheels are in the back!

·
Registered
8,340 Posts
Congrats Tamara! And welcome back!

Jeep looks great! SOOOO much better with the reps.. Can't wait for more pics! :D

·
Premium Reformed Member
3,494 Posts
Awesome! That is one sharp ride. The wheels look very nice on there. 1,000,000 X's better!!

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Registered
1,603 Posts
Welcome back. Black goes great with red. Lol. Congrats on the Jeep.

·
Registered
11,229 Posts
Glad you back , jeep looks great :)

·
Registered
271 Posts
I was just getting my srt-8 when you were getting rid off your first one.
I have no clue how you could give it up for something else.
After loving mine to death, I can't see how you got rid of it.

Glad you came back. Looking good with those wheels.

·
Registered
3,651 Posts
Nice Tamara! That really looks good with the black on red! Good luck with the new rig and glad you got what you are looking for. Patience paid off!

·
Registered
784 Posts
congrats! Looks great and welcome back!

·
Registered
3,176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks guys!!!! You guys are awesome. Starting to realize that a few more things need fixing. It's all good though. I like fixing stuff. For example, AFTER I had the new wheels/tires put on, the front wheels and brakes make a very high pitched squeaking noise. Weird, right? Also, the rear heated seats turn off after a minute. Hmmm....But, I'm still in love!

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
AAlll Rright

The divine Ms. T rolls back into the fold. Happy for you, kiddo. Nice to see a long time member and great contributor return....with another GCSRT8. Great looking ride, and hope all works out well for you. Especially after a few ventures down different paths. I can tell you that all who know you on here have missed you as an owner, although you have always been here as one of the family. Best to you.
Ted

·
Registered
146 Posts
black wheels look good on red, more pic's when you get your springs.:)

·
Demonized
772 Posts
Wow, it was pretty cool to read this whole story from the first initial post all the way to the end and get to see the end results. This whole experience seemed to fizzle out nicely for you. Congrats and great looking Jeep SRT8girl12! Enjoy

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

1 - 20 of 110 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.