Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Vendor
1,498 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Official HR5 Hellraiser Edition Preorder for Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8 & Trackhawk !

Hell Has Risen ! Forged from Flames, created by Passion

Our HR5 Wheels have been an amazing hit in the Charger & Challenger community and most recently we have had a vast amount of interest in the Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8 platform. We are happy to announce after various test fits we have the prefect fitment and now officially will begin pre orders !

First 25 pre orders receive special discounts !

Key Features and Specs:

Exclusively Designed for the Jeep GrandCherokee SRT8 WK2
Construction Type: German Spun Forged
20" Sizing: 20x10.5 ET 25
Bolt Pattern: 5x127
Approximate weights: 26-27 lbs
OEM Center Cap Compatible: Yes
OEM TPMS Compatible: Yes
Hubcentric : Yes 71.5mm
Finishes: Satin Black
Custom Finishes can be done on demand

Email: [email protected]
Direct Phone: 818-632-8943
Shop Phone: 818-408-6989

How to Place Your Order:

Phone Domestic: (818)408-6989

E-mail: [email protected]

Payment:

Shipping:

All orders are shipped via UPS.

International, Hawaii and Alaska customers: Please contact us for the best quote possible.

Hours of Operation:

Monday through Friday: 9:00AM-6:00PM Pacific Time

Saturday: 9:00AM-3:00PM Pacific Time

Sunday: By Appointment Only

·
Vendor
1,498 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Can't wait to get a few of these badboys out in the world to hurt some feelings !

A straight forward shot of the front on our HR5 Hellraiser Edition wheels made for the Grand Cherokee SRT8 & Trackhawk !

Now taking special pre orders for the first batch !

·
Premium Member
166 Posts
Paul, sold the Camaro, great wheel package you did for me....MMR MO17 with Bridgestone Potenza, 20x10 all around. I replaced it with a 2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT, it came with 20x10 all around with 295/45ZR20 BSW All Season run flats.
Can you give me a quote on the above wheel? And does it come in a 22"?
Len Christopher

·
Vendor
1,498 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Paul, sold the Camaro, great wheel package you did for me....MMR MO17 with Bridgestone Potenza, 20x10 all around. I replaced it with a 2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT, it came with 20x10 all around with 295/45ZR20 BSW All Season run flats.
Can you give me a quote on the above wheel? And does it come in a 22"?
Len Christopher
That would be me sir pm has been sent

·
Premium Member
166 Posts
Paul, you missed my question, do they come in 22's? If not, can you price a package that I can just bolt on? I want a cool looking tread, non run flats.

·
Premium Member
166 Posts
Paul, with all of your expertise and me being a former Camaro satisfied customer...If I order 5 wheels and tires, using one as a spare, do you know or can any of your clients tell me if the 5th wheel will fit into the existing hole in the back of my SRT?

·
Vendor
1,498 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Paul, with all of your expertise and me being a former Camaro satisfied customer...If I order 5 wheels and tires, using one as a spare, do you know or can any of your clients tell me if the 5th wheel will fit into the existing hole in the back of my SRT?
Honestly sir I cannot say but I do not believe that the 5th wheel and tire will fit in the spare wheel compartment to be honest. Its a big wheel and tire.

1 - 20 of 68 Posts