Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
532 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
After being in full glory mode for a week of sunshine rolling with my shiny new FR 22s, I decided to pull them off for another month, just to avoid any salt, ... on the roads.
My observations after experiencing both sizes in the same day:
* I really can't "feel" any performance difference (although I am sure there is since they are a bit heavier....). In fact, in terms of road feel they are better, but I attribute that to the Vreds over the Nitto 420s.
* While the 20s are by far the nicest stock wheels I have ever had on a vehicle, they look totally small and out of place now after having the 22s on! Kind of like changing your 55" TV on the wall for a 42." The 20s just don't look right now :(

Advice: If you love your 20s, do not look at the 22s in person or you will buy a set!

Of course, just my biased opinion :)

Cheers.

· Has Been
8,532 Posts
22's FTW. Just when I thought the stock wheel couldn't look any better, they came out with 22's.

· Registered
532 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It was tough! Although the stock 20s do make for a pretty sweet set of winters :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.