Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello everyone,

I am selling my 2007 stock wheels. Plus I have two other fronts with no tires.

SOLD

The two front 20x9 tires have plenty of tread of the run flats 10k on them. The rear 20x10 tires don't have a lot of tread left.

20x10's - one has a little rash, while the other has none (TPMS included)

20x9 with tires - both have just a little rash (TPMS included)

More pics below, starting with rears and ending with fronts.

Shipping to a non-residential (i.e. company or work address) makes it a ton easier on me. Please let me know if you can accommodate that.

If using Paypal, buyer will be responsible for paypal fee's. I am also willing to accept money order or USPS Postal order.

SOLD

These are best to be refinished

Thank for looking! :)

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
If I have no takers, then I could sell the front rubber. Original tread depth of the run flats is 10/32 - current status of fronts is 9/32 and rears are 7/32

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
$450 shipped ( I have to get them dismounted - and on all since the rears would be pulled as well if just selling the front rubber - unless someone wanted them kept mounted)

·
Registered
555 Posts
How much for the set w/o tires??

·
Registered
15 Posts
Do you have a full set? Need two fronts two rears with rubber. All four need to fit on a 2006 cherokee Laredo 4x4 v6. is this possible? Do they fit with no mod?

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I do have a full set with rubber - I don't see any fitment issues on your 2006 as the SRT8's have to clear the Brembo calipers. What is your bolt pattern? These are 5x5 lug pattern and can you fit the standard size tires - front:255/45/20 and rear:285/40/20

·
Banned
1,577 Posts
ill give u 850 shipped for 2 front and 2 rears!

·
Banned
1,577 Posts
keep the tires i just want rims

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Well shipping from WA to say NY will cost $260. The rims are worth more than $600 for all four.

I will sell you the two front ones without tires for $600 shipped

·
Banned
1,577 Posts
nty gl selling tho!..

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.