Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
i dont like you...
602 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Yeah im trying to lose some things lingering around.....

OEM front chrome strip F/S- that was on my jeep for 15 months - no dents, just average wear from being on the jeep though.

F/S- i prefer to keep it around for a rainy day (paint it black) so no rush to sell it- SOLD

--OEM HID PROJECTOR Headlamp-- you can use it on any 05-10 jeep WK
anyways- wish i had a photo to show but i wont have that until this weekend. the headlamp is sitting in my house upstate. its all taped up and bubbled wrapped in a box ready for photos soon.
yall know how much these headlights go for individually or even second hand. once again this is not a set and only for the drivers side headlamp. this headlamp is the OEM Projection style. this is not a standard halogen headlamp.

-- SOLD -- i can flex the price but i encourage serious buyers - no lowballs please. ;)

All tabs are intact (never repaired)
Lens is pretty good (photos to show lens condition soon)
All wiring intact (no botched up lines)
Comes with all Bulbs // minus D1S stock 4300's- unless you wish to buy the used 4300K(x2)- theyre XenonDepot 4300K--used for about 6 months

----TRADES OFFERING(s) ID CONSIDER----
--Rear spolier (the low key one)
--One USED STOCK OEM SRT8 wheel- no replica offers though-(or i trade plus add cash for 2 or more USED OEM SRT8 wheels)
--Used Gauges -
-- im sure theres more id be more than willing to trade this headlamp and/or front chrome strip for so if you know me and you think id like to entertain a peculiar trade, PM me. who knows. if anything ill say - no thanks. right? ;)

thanks for peepin!

·
i dont like you...
602 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
bump the jam.

also got stock OEM taillights off my 2010 for sale. 75 shipped or 50 ny/nj meet up.

cheers-

·
Banned
1,577 Posts
i got 4 oem chrome srt8 rims for sale im located on long island

·
Banned
1,577 Posts
im interested in front chrome piece n the rest cash...

·
i dont like you...
602 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Updated the OP-

Front chrome strip has been sold-
OEM HID Head lamp has been sold-

whats left for sale :

OEM taillights off my 2010
OEM rear chrome strip with sensor holes (sensors are not included in the sale)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts