Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Straight Up Beast SON!!!
17,142 Posts
Where can I get good 02 wire extension bc I bought the ones from jegs and they dont seem to work well. They have been causing my car to throw codes 153 and 133. Wich ones can I trust.

Thank you
Chris
What brand headers do you have and also are your 2 Rear o2 sensors turned OFF? Alll Jeeps with headers and highflow cats or offroad pipes throw codes...

· Super Moderator
11,086 Posts
What brand headers do you have and also are your 2 Rear o2 sensors turned OFF? Alll Jeeps with headers and highflow cats or offroad pipes throw codes...
He's throwing primary O2 sensor codes P0153 and P0133.

· Straight Up Beast SON!!!
17,142 Posts
He's throwing primary O2 sensor codes P0153 and P0133.
Oh I see... I use to throw these codes as well untill I turned my rear o2's off as well... Who knows then.....

Thanks....

· Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
So you turned off your rear o2 and that solved the problem bc I had a coversation with johan and he said that shuting the rear o2 off wont help me or effect how my motor runs. He only said it would turn the engine light on. I dont know where to go from here if you think of anything please let me know.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.