Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got back from Davenport in Calgary AB. I had the 30 tooth pulley installed and tuned. I am running 6.5 psi of boost now. I am pretty impressed with the results. Street tune - 569 hp and torque 513. Race tune - 580 hp and 523 torque. Looking forward to getting to the track one last time this year. I have a feeling I am going to be told to slow down!...lol No roll cage

Attachments

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
You're getting up to where the tranny is going to be a little suspect aren't you ? Nice numbers.

·
Registered
11,237 Posts
I smell 10's out of your set up .. Are those SAE Corrected numbers also Was it AWD Dyno jet ? Also list your mods please . And Congrats , Vortech FTW .

·
Premium Member
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Have the same mods as you I think? Two wheel drive dyno. I wont see 10's. The track I race at DA around 3500 feet. From what I understand you lose about 6% performance per 1000 feet. I am guessing about 11.4 sec. I gained 49 hp and 37 torque with the 30 tooth. My pb is 11.71 sec. Guessing I with pick up about 3 tenths. Looking forward in finding out!

·
Straight Up Beast SON!!!
17,141 Posts
Have the same mods as you I think? Two wheel drive dyno. I wont see 10's. The track I race at DA around 3500 feet. From what I understand you lose about 6% performance per 1000 feet. I am guessing about 11.4 sec. I gained 49 hp and 37 torque with the 30 tooth. My pb is 11.71 sec. Guessing I with pick up about 3 tenths. Looking forward in finding out!
Can you post what exact mods you have Lefty39? Real nice numbers you got there!

·
Registered
11,237 Posts
Lol we want to know what u got for headers , exhaust , cam etc ..
Thanks

Reactions: Knuckles

·
Premium Member
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Vortech V3-SI supercharger with 30 tooth pulley,American racing headers,comp.cam,corsa exhaust,water/meth kit and tune. The dyno numbers are not corrected.

·
Straight Up Beast SON!!!
17,141 Posts
Vortech V3-SI supercharger with 30 tooth pulley,American racing headers,comp.cam,corsa exhaust,water/meth kit and tune. The dyno numbers are not corrected.
Thanks man!! Hopefully you can get that Beast to the track soon man!

Reactions: m4xm1l10n

·
PWR 440
1,627 Posts
Lefty when are ya hitting the track again? im heading to Castrol on the 23rd.

Newfie.

·
Premium Member
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Im working the 23rd. weekend Hoping to go for the last races of the year...Sept.30-Oct 2. Have you been out yet since the motor change? How is it running for you?

·
Premium Member
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks guys, I hope its running mid 11's because I am done putting in mods. I don't think the drivetrain will take any more power.

·
Super Moderator
10,999 Posts

·
Straight Up Beast SON!!!
17,141 Posts

·
Super Moderator
10,999 Posts

·
Straight Up Beast SON!!!
17,141 Posts
Reactions: cmn1

·
Registered
8,340 Posts
Those are sweet numbers!! Mucho power!!

·
PWR 440
1,627 Posts
Im working the 23rd. weekend Hoping to go for the last races of the year...Sept.30-Oct 2. Have you been out yet since the motor change? How is it running for you?
Nah i havent had a chance yet, i have been working out bugs and working with my tuner on the tune, its coming together just takin as mush time as it needs!

Your jeep is running great! Ill be lucky if i run low 12s

Newfie.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts