Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, so I know there is a black one in or around Vacaville. Seen some guys S/O (i hope, its his asnd some chick dont own one of these bad boys) driving it. Additionally, I know Shaun/Shawn/Sean (however its spelled) with a silver 08-10 with a mopar sitcker on the back winder.

Anyone else out there in this area that want to hit up Sac Track when it opens?

Also, does anyone know if there are any tuning shops around here?
Ive been able to find some in SoCal but keep hitting dead ends on NorCal tuners.

Thanks in advance,

-Truman

·
Registered
30 Posts
I have a "Black One" and would also be interested in hitting up the Sac Track or just meet up with some guy's in NorCal for a local meet. Wouldn't mind driving as far as San Fran or Sac. I do see some Crazy bastard in a Maroon SRT with Yellow HID Fog's from time to time blazing around Suisun City.

-Jason

·
Registered
3,176 Posts
There isn't really anyone around Nor Cal. I'm here and I go to Sacramento Raceway from time to time. I like going to the Grudgefest on Saturdays. I can't make it out on Wednesday nights. Nor Cal is pretty lame in terms of Jeep SRT8's.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Well my 4" Bwoody CAI should be in by friday and then I can get the Johan Tune done, so maybe this Saturday or next I'll be able to head up there. If Monsoon can make it then it would be nice to see three of these beasts together.

·
Registered
3,176 Posts
The next Grudgefest is June 23rd. I can plan on going if you can go to that one. Let me know and I can post another thread see if anyone else can make it out.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Heck yeah, lets plan for that!!

·
Registered
3,176 Posts
Sounds good, I will make a new thread in a little while!

·
Registered
112 Posts
I'm out in the East Bay, working in Jackson during the weeks so SAC isn't to far away. I might try to make it for this if I get around to investing in some go fast mods. haha

·
Registered
16 Posts
Hey there guys, new to the forum still but I have an 09' silver with bwoodys springs and qa1 shocks, corsa exhaust without the res's, volant intake. Anyways would love to meet up with some local guys, im out in the east bay but sac isnt too far for me at all. We should get something going, maybe charger/300/magnum srt people too for a bigger turn out lol, i just moved back from LA and there are a lot more jeep srt8's in soCal apparantly, haven't found too many out here. Name is Aric, get back to me

·
Registered
3,176 Posts
Hey! We are racing at Sacramento Raceway this Saturday! You should come!!! I live 5 minutes away from Walnut Creek, too.

·
Registered
56 Posts
What's up guys I'm from nor cal too, Woodland to be exact. Is anyone heading out to mopars in the park this saturday 6-23-12. I know there isn't many of us up here, but you guys might want to check out CenCal Lx and maybe we can all have a meet sometime. I would love to meet other members.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Hey guys, sorry I couldnt make it to sacramento raceway this time had to fly out of state for work but I definitely would like to meet up with local members maybe get a cruise on a nice sat/sunday. Hot August Nights in danville is coming up as well and that's always a great time, be fun to show up in numbers. Anyways get back to me see if anyone is interested

·
Registered
56 Posts
Hey guys, sorry I couldnt make it to sacramento raceway this time had to fly out of state for work but I definitely would like to meet up with local members maybe get a cruise on a nice sat/sunday. Hot August Nights in danville is coming up as well and that's always a great time, be fun to show up in numbers. Anyways get back to me see if anyone is interested
Yea I couldn't make out to sac raceway, but would like to meet with some other members from nor cal. CencalLx is having a meet on 7-7-12 if any of you guys are interested in attending. Here's the link http://www.cencallx.com/forums/grou...pys-diner-antioch-ca-5pm-mopars-dark-2-a.html

·
Registered
3,176 Posts
I always go to Hot August Night in Danville. I would love to meet up there.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Been going to Hot August Nights for years. Had my jeep there the last three years but never in with the other cars. I will be there again this year for sure.

·
Registered
3,176 Posts
I never thought about putting my Jeep in the show to be honest. Maybe I will this year. I we could get a few Jeeps, that would be awesome.

·
Registered
30 Posts
NorCal Meet up in Sac July 29th!!!

There is a Shop in Sacramento called TNT Autobody, there having an event this sunday that we could all meet up at if able......Here's the flyer..

Attachments

1 - 20 of 54 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.