Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

No Wireless Apple CarPlay?

3K views 10 replies 5 participants last post by  fweasel 
#1 ·
I tried searching, but nada. Am I missing something or I am not doing something right, but my 2021 JGC SRT can only connect to Apple CarPlay via wired connection only?

#4 ·
Well technically, wireless Carplay/AA has only just arrived in the whole market in the last 2 years or so. And the WK2 is an old design with very few updates due to the loooong delayed replacement being always just a year or two away.

#6 ·
For any Limited owners frustrated by the lack of wireless carplay, I use a Carlinkit 3.0 adapter for wireless access.

I had been using it in my car for the past year and it worked pretty well 98% well of the time.

#8 ·
^ yes, just read an article about it, the Motorola MA1 Wireless Android....unfortunately, I do not have an Android phone. BTW, both CPlay2 Air and Crux both crap out on me. Crux lasted the longest. The issue with both? Keep disconnecting and freezing up. Back to square 1

#10 ·
Update: Returned the Crux to Crutchfield and they replaced it with a new one. I am going to assume first one was defective as it only lasted 4 months before it started freezing and not even registering in my system. New one arrived last week and so far, so good.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.