Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 217 Posts

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey All!

So here is our first meet of the year, if it looks good we can make it a regular thing! (Monthly, every other month, etc. at different central locations). Feel free to bring family and friends, and other mopars as well! The more the merrier!

!!!TIME AND DATE HAS CHANGED DUE TO WEATHER, PLEASE SEE BELOW!!!

Date: Sunday, April 1st, 2012
Time: Open meet/arrival time 12:30-1:00, Go in to eat at 1:00, hang out and pics after. (If you happen to arrive late, feel free to come in and join us!)
Address (for GPS): Town Centre Road, Bridgewater, NJ 08807

PM me for my Phone# if you'd like just in case anyone gets lost, needs meet status info etc.

Here is a screenshot of it on Google Maps, we will be parking in front of the OG but to the right (marked in the red box), we can have our own area.

List of Attendees:
1. Doublegoose
2. Cagannyc
3. NFD538
4-7. Srtat3u - + 2 jeeps + a chally
8. srt82slow
9. DarthSRT8
10. sparkdogy2k
11. TJ-7
12. otterball182
13. barish93
14. Raist103

The General Manager at Olive Garden is a good friend of mine and will provide coupons to anyone who attends for a discounted lunch rate (OG lunch is pretty inexpensive as it is!)

I know i don't have to say this but just be respectful, no racing, no burnouts, no obnoxious revving in the parking lot. This is a meet for friends, family, and enthusiasts. Just putting that out there.

Hope to see you all there!

·
Marathon Man
3,229 Posts
Next month a bunch of jeeps are going to the opening day of Cecil

·
Registered
611 Posts
I'd like to see some of the local SRT's.

·
Has Been
8,532 Posts

·
Marathon Man
3,229 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,209 Posts

·
Registered
477 Posts
I'm up for meeting. Lots of rigs in the Philly area!!

·
Live For Today!!!
1,050 Posts
Yes, that would have been me, the old guy driving it....
lol nice. i didn't see who was driving it. was there with my fiance and my parents. stopped by to have breakfast before me and the fiance went to see Lady A at Penn state (her idea, not mine, not my style of music) i noticed it as we were leaving. didnt have my beast with me, other wise i wouldve parked next to you and taken pics LOL! :D

Beast looked good btw! you got the best color!!

1 - 20 of 217 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.