Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whos in and where/when? We could meet up for some food/drinks or go for a cruise.

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Where are most of you guys from? Trying to think of a central area that wouldn't be too far for anyone. Hooters in Wayne is always an option. There is also one by Old Bridge I believe.

·
http://www.cagannyc.com
1,752 Posts
If you plan it close to West NY, or any of the tunnels, NY guys might come... otherwise they won't usually show. I am around Jersey City, Hoboken... By west NY by the river there are some spots with nice view such as Son Cubano, Houlihan's by harbour blvd which has a great parking lot... Just suggestions... No mateer w/w if i m not working i show.

·
Registered
1,847 Posts
I'll be passing through on the 23rd and 28th. If those happen to be possible dates.

·
Premium Member
1,208 Posts
Im in, let me know when and where

·
Premium Member
1,655 Posts
Did this meet happen yet? I would love to join. I have never did a meet in all the years I've been a member. Northern jersey area right out side of the city. Where and when?

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
No date set yet. Probably will be best to do it after the holidays.

·
Registered
965 Posts
im in lets do near the GWB do NY guys come..and lets do it in like2 weeks ish

·
Registered
446 Posts
Houlihans in weehawkin, outback or pf changs in edgewater would be perfect..either way I'm in..I'm in ft lee area

·
Registered
957 Posts
IRP, set up a date. see if people can make it to the meet. i'll be coming from brooklyn NY.

·
Registered
219 Posts
pm me i am in...just let me know.....hey maybe we should make it like a little swap meet
bring what ever parts ya have lying around?

·
http://www.cagannyc.com
1,752 Posts
shoot!!! great idea! i got tons of stuff to sell! lets to a lot sale day :) i am in!

got stock exhaust, stock back lights, custom quad headlights, more and more... :) i throw in free crappyyears to the first buyer! :)

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Let me see if I can find a weekend day in january. I am going to Daytona for the Rolex Race the 26th so would like to do it before that and hopefully before we get snow.

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I sometimes go to the meet in Edgewater. We could do it there and maybe eat at the Houlihans down the road.

1 - 20 of 58 Posts