Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
8,243 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any word on when they will be available again? 275/40/20 fronts and 315/35/20 rear?

·
Registered
242 Posts
Chris, I'll loan you the tires off my wife's Sebring and then I'll be ready to run you.

·
Registered
8,243 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Chris, I'll loan you the tires off my wife's Sebring and then I'll be ready to run you.
LOL perfect. By the way, thanks for letting me take that 426 monster for a spin last night.:D

·
Just trying to go Fast
17,143 Posts
I was hoping we'd line the up.:D

·
Registered
204 Posts
Any word on when they will be available again? 275/40/20 fronts and 315/35/20 rear?
Thank you for the post Blow-WJ.

Excellent question and unfortunately there is no ETA on either size at this time.

There are a lot of people waiting on these right now so hopefully Nitto will fill them quickly.

·
Just trying to go Fast
17,143 Posts
What about NT-05R's in the 315/35/20 size? Got any info on those?:D

·
Registered
204 Posts
^
We would be happy too!

Give us a call at 1.888.459.4080 and anyone of our agents would be happy to assist you. Just let the agent know you are a member here so the site receives credit.

·
Super Moderator
3,751 Posts
they can be had, just have to know where to find them....

Someone owed me set of tires from a while back, these found their way into my truck this am. Now I just need a jeep to put them on....

Attachments

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
CHRIS where have you been i dont see you posting as much as you use to...i still blame you for talking me into getting the QTP cutouts everytime i lay on the ground an take them off... an i crank it up iam like dam iam glad i listened to chris an got em...

·
Registered
8,243 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
CHRIS where have you been i dont see you posting as much as you use to...i still blame you for talking me into getting the QTP cutouts everytime i lay on the ground an take them off... an i crank it up iam like dam iam glad i listened to chris an got em...
LOL nice man. I haven't been on as much as usual the past few months since getting married. I am starting to get back in action now that things have slowed down.

·
Just trying to go Fast
17,143 Posts
I've got some NT05R's sitting in my front foyer. Thanks Keoni!!;) Too bad I have to ship them back on Monday.:(

·
Registered
8,243 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I need two front 275/40/20's baaaad. My tread is about to come apart. I got about a week left before they are completely shot. Can anyone find me two tires anywhere in the US?

·
Registered
2,285 Posts
Not worth yours or someone elses safety... I doubt there are any floating around.. Unless you get lucky with craigslist. Throw something else on in the mean time. This really sucks, Spring around the corner up here and I need a set as well.

1 - 20 of 55 Posts